10

"he gave me his phone number!!!" you squeked and jumped while shaking your phone. you typed in the contact name of his number. it has been a long time since you've felt excitement in your whole high school life. all you had was pain and regrets, and now, you were finally feeling something weird... but in a good way.

"for the last time, who??" jungwon interrogated, annoyed at the fact that you kept ignoring him. you were just too focused at your phone that you always forget to answer. "WHO?? WHO??"

"i can't believe it... why would he give me his number...??" you stopped jumping, and thoughts just suddenly popped out of your head. somehow, you doubted the number he gave you, because it's LEE HEESEUNG- he'd never just give a random classmate his number. he's known to be cold and silent,, why on the earth would he want a textmate??

"aren't his priority reading and studying??" you mumbled as you imagined what it would be like if you and heeseung started texting.

"ahh lee heeseung hyung???" jungwon flashed a smile which caused his dimples to appear. there he was again with his little annoying dimples.

"can't you smile without your dimples??" you asked and poked it, "it makes you look innocent."

jungwon removed your hand from his face and sighed, "if you're so annoyed, why can't u just take your eyes out??"

"nevermind,," you shook your head and proceeded to stare at your phone again. you were so focused on your phone that jungwon, who was at the back, took your phone and raised it high for you not to take it back. he looked up and read the name fastily.

"give it to me-"

"i knew it, it was heeseung hyung." jungwon gave a sly smile and tossed your phone back at you.

"hey, we're just friends! there's nothing going on!" you explained before he could say another word. you needed to protect heeseung's reputation, especially when you know jungwon would share it to other people.

"woah,," he laughed forcefully, "relax. you're being too defensive it's making you both suspicious."

"i swear, if you spread something, you better watch out from me." you threatened and formed your hand into a fist. jungwon, who was startled, raised both of his hands and nodded.

••••••••

you dumped your coat on the floor, and carelessly jumped on your bed. your exhausted body couldn't handle any longer and just gave up. you went on for minutes just staring at the ceiling while waiting for something to pop up on your phone.

then minutes later, your phone beeped and your body suddenly boosted up. you can't describe enough of how anticipated you were just to receive a message, so you instantly grabbed your phone and opened it.

you read the notification and let out a long weary, disappointed sigh, "it's that bastard again,"

  TWITTER

hoonpark sent you a dm

please don't block me anymore :///
__________________________________

you basically had 3 accounts message you, but apparently, they're from the same idiotic person. park sunghoon. he wouldn't give up annoying you, would he??

just please tell me what
u want from me

i told you, i want you to like me