7

Friday. finally.

a lot has happened this week. you were tired so you wanted to get a whole day of rest, and at last, tomorrow's saturday! you could finally lay in your bed while watching netflix.

you were walking through the hallway of your school, and guess what? it was just early in the morning, and you already got to see sunghoon talking to a girl. a girl he knew you despised. sooya- his current girlfriend.

they were lovers before, maybe a year back then?? and this time, they got back together.  she was the one who people kept talking about (in the 1st chapter).  she was and still is one of the most popular students here in school, along with sunghoon and his friends.

and what about sunghoon?? how'd he know you despise that girl?? you told him about her. you told him that she was your bully in middle school. you told him that she was just acting all nice just so people could love her. her characteristics were never real, it was just pure act so people would praise her.

you told everything to sunghoon but him being the dumb boy he is, just couldn't understand, and now he got back with her.

and that's just one of the proofs that he doesn't care about you at all.

you just casually turned around so they wouldn't see you but sunghoon called you, "yejin??"

"huh?? who's yejin??" sooya asked, confused.

you closed your eyes and bit your lips, "fudge. how did he see me??"

just when you were about to turn around to face him, heeseung came towards you and called, "noona, how are you??"

here he was again. your lifesaver.

"just act along. let's go." he whispered and motioned you to walk forward. you then both started walking, leaving sunghoon and sooya alone.

both of you finally arrived in the classroom, welcomed by some teasing from your classmates, "you really are a couple now huh??"

"stop,," heeseung said coldly, "i don't want to get involved with these. we're just friends, okay??"

he looked at you before he went to his seat and focused on his book. some nodded and some continued gossiping. you sighed, "he really doesn't like me."

"oh! yejin! you're here." minha greeted you with a smile. you smiled back and went to her seat. she was 2 seats ahead of yours, because she was kind of small and cute. you waved at her, then she suddenly whispered, "i see you two walked together."

"ah,, w-we just came across each other. no big deal." you shyly answered.

"alright, if that's what you think-" she paused, "oh yea, i forgot! do you, maybe want to go with me later?? im going to a party. i think everyone's invited. sunghoon and his guys would be there too."

"no thanks, im going to my unnie's birthday later." you politely declined her offer.

"well, im not going if you won't go." she frowned. "i don't really have any close friends here. i tried to make some, but they just consider me as a classmate, you know, for school purposes only."

your eyes shot wide open after you heard her say that, because you felt the same way throughout your high school life. "okay then, do you want to come with me?? im sure unnie wouldn't mind if i invite one friend."

"ah no thanks,, i don't want to bother." she scratched the back of her head.

"alright then. let's meet in flourish cafe at 6 pm. i hope to see you there!" you gave a sly smile before you went to your seat. "but--"