4

"SUNGHOOOONNN!!!! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT??!!" you yelled while smacking the face of your bed. you jumped in annoyance as you remembered what he said earlier at school.

"WHAT THE ACTUALL?? HOW DID HE REMEMBER THAT??!!" you stood up and got something from your drawer.

it was a picture of you and sunghoon in the ice ring.

such a waste to throw a wonderful picture. you thought of cropping him and selling it to one of his fangirls, but you couldn't do so. at least not yet.

"you!" you pointed your index finger at sunghoon's smiling face.

"what the heck did you do to me??" you whined and threw the picture. "why am i acting like this? i thought i moved on! but why? why am i-"

"you done?" your cousin, yang jungwon, opened the door and saw you lying on the floor. he eyed you then continued to talk, "anyways, i need my phone back. where is it??"

he ignored what he saw and acted like nothing happened. he has known you for quite a long time now that he started getting used to your weird side.

"ya," he called and raised a brow, "where's my phone?"

you pointed it on your desk.

he then walked pass by you and went to your desk to get his phone. "cool. you didn't break it."

"shut up. i never broke anything that's yours." you spoke and glared at him. he laughed which made his cute dimples appear.

"i hate your dimples." you stated. you just envy his dimples because it makes him cute and innocent, which of course, he was not.

"you told me that for a hundrend times already." he rolled his eyes and tossed something at your head. you growled as you felt the box knock on your head. it was so painful.

"what's this?" you asked. you shook the box he gave you but you couldn't guess what it was.

"just find it out yourself." he sighed and walked towards the door, "gotta go. see you on friday night, girl-who-can't-get-over-my-friend-named-park-sunghoon."

"wait-" you called but he already went out and closed the door.

••••••

"how was school?" your mom asked.

you were having dinner with your mom at the restaurant. eating with your mom only happens once in a blue moon, that's why you made it special by bringing her to her favourite restaurant. there weren't many people left, since it was already late in the evening. it was so peaceful and nice.

"it was alright." you answered while playing with your food.

"did you get into trouble?" she asked which made you a little nervous.

"not really." you kinda lied.  you avoided her gaze and just continued to eat.

"jungwon said you did." you almost choke on your food as you heard her response.

"jungwon? he's not even in my class." you retorted.

"he said he saw you dozing off in class." this time she was serious now. "i told him to watch you."

your eyes widen, "what? no, that's unfair. im older than him. i should be-"

"watch him then." she said. "i just want him to watch you,  to tell me how you've been doing in class, to protect you from other.. you know. you're our only child, yejin.  we want the best for you."