13

2 weeks passed by, and it was almost the end of the first quarter. exams are coming up, yet people still cared about the party planned next week.

"the seniors are having a party! and juniors are invited!" you heard girls giggle through the hallway. you didn't seem to have heard it correctly, so you brush it off, pretending to mind your own business.

"shut up! it'll be chaos--but at the same time, cool boys? oh god." a tall, blue-eyed blond girl pretended to faint while her friends caught her. "and what if one of those seniors fall inlove with me? that's totally the end of me,"

"omg! if jungoo oppa comes, ahh!! i better dress beautifully,"

"hmm, what about the juniors?"

"excuse me, a whole park sunghoon exists!!"

your face couldn't be read at all.

"why do they have to think of boys 24/7?" your eyes twitched as you imagined the gross and embarrassing things these cocky schoolmates do.

as soon as girls find a guy who's cool, hot, or cute,

they'll start saying, "heck he's gonna fall inlove with me,"

they give it all to boys.

it's disappointing,

very.

boys are boys.

they're mean.

they're awful.

and all they do is play with--

"hey," you snapped out of your thoughts as you heard someone. it was heeseung.

you knew you shouldn't take back your words--

but actually, now you kinda want to.

"let me rephrase that. boys are boys. they're mean and awful except heeseung," you whispered to yourself and smiled.

"are you going to the party?" heeseung asked. and all you could respond was a serious look. he tucked his hands between his pockets and breathed slowly before saying another word, "well i am,"

"it's going to be fun, isn't it?" he let out a small laugh before tilting his head at you, "a lot of people are going to be there,"

you actually don't believe you'd get to hear that kind of answer from him.

lee heeseung... going to a juvenile party? what is up with that?

"you're kidding, right?" you took a step back to examine his whole body. "am i really talking to heeseung right now or just a random person in heeseung's body?"

"okay, so am i not allowed go to a party? am i not a human?" he raised his brow, eyes still focused on the hallway, while you kept fastening your pace, trying to catch up with him.

"it's not that-- it's just unexpected. i mean, i thought you never liked parties," you answered, while he stared at you for a moment before he started to speak.

"i go to parties often, just so you know," he let out a small pout and walked passed by you, "they're fun- so much food, games, music,"

you pretty much queried his whole point, but you shrugged and let him go anyway.

"and girls too," he chuckled and glanced back at you, who was trailing behind.

you shook your head as you try to process what he said. did you hear right? heeseung is actually becoming one--HECK OF A PLAYBOY.

you glared at his back, "is this some sick prank?"

-----

"minha went without me again," you sighed. you folded your arms and proceeded to sleep for awhile. it's been boring all day long as you try to ignore heeseung--and it's a lot harder when minha isn't around with you.

"i'm hungry, " heeseung spoke, voice a little aloud and intended. "so, so, hungry,"

you being as your sleepy self, just let out a yawn and ignored heeseung's whines.

"my stomach is grumbling," he spoke once again. annoyed as you were, tried to reply back at him.

"stop it. no one's gonna bother," you growled.

"come with me," heeseung offered but you couldn't care any less. all you deprived was sleep and now that you were finally getting it, your annoying crush, wanted you to join him for lunch. time doesn't work with you. always.

"no thanks," you declined his offer, "but next time i guess? hmm?"

"there won't be any next time," he answered and stoop up from his chair, "last chance,"

"3..,"

wait what?

"2..,"

is he pressuring me?

"1..,"

eat with him or sleep-

"i'll go now, bye," he walked out of the classroom, but stopped his tracks to look back at you, "not really joining me huh?"

as much you want to--you just needed sleep.

"fine, enjoy sleeping," he smiled soflty and left you alone. he really can't get mad on someone, can he? all he has is a soft spot for you and the people around you-

"what's that smell?" you sniffed the delicious aroma infront of you, "that smells so good,"

"and you're not getting it," he smirked. now you kinda want to take those words back again.

"okay? i'll just buy one. i got all the money i need vro," you stuck your tounge out, thinking of how sly you were.

"aniya. it's all out. this is the last one," he soon began to laugh, expecting how you would react. and he was right--you became grumpy.

"i don't believe you," you said and walked towards the cafeteria. you just figured he was lying--he was smirking and laughing after all. after you went to the cafeteria, you cam back to the room, frowning.

"well, you came back so soon," heeseung smiled, holding back his laughter.

"it's all out," you frowned. how could have you not believed your crush?

"here," heeseung gave you half of his noodles and another set of chopsticks, "the class will start soon, you better eat fast,"

he also gave you a bottled water, even if you didn't ask for one,

there you found yourself smiling again,

through his simple gestures,

genuine smile,

it was all making your heart flutter- and holy duck,

this is crazy.

"thanks-" you were then interrupted by someone,

"heeseung, wanna be my party partner?"