3

"yow." you said calmly and bit your lip. "i mean hi."

"hi." he said and looked at you. "i heard about this rumour that you like someone??"

"ah yea that's fake. i don't like heeseung- i don't even know him that much." you shrugged and took your food from the counter. sunghoon then followed you and took his order.

"but i saw you talking to him earlier." his eyes widen. he realized he shouldn't have said that. what would you think of him now?

"stalker?" you asked and he just shook his head. "no way. i just happened to pass by."

"that was the first time we talked actually." you admitted. you started walking towards your room but he still didn't stop following you.

"your room is on the other way, right?" you asked and he nodded.

"yea. but i usually eat my lunch at jake's classroom." he replied with a smirk. "why? you thought i was going to yours?"

"no." you simply answered and went inside your room. you looked back to see sunghoon smiling at you, but.. you didn't smile back. how could you after all the bad things he has done to you in the past? and why? why must he smile at you when he chose to ignore you in the first place?

you're weird sunghoon, truly.

you sighed as you sat on your chair. there were only a few people in the classroom, since some eat at the cafeteria. you thought you won't see heeseung there, but oh no, girl you got it wrong. he was even staring at you...

deeply yet confused.

it's like he's reading you.

being the cold girl you were, you glared at him and asked, "yah, what are you looking at? did i do something bad to you? huh?"

he looked away and shook his head, "aniya."

he proceeded in answering the answer sheets scattered on his table.

what a nerd.

"have you eaten yet?" you asked out of nowhere.

"aniya." he replied.

"but why? you need to eat first before you answer." you said. "what time do you eat?"

"aniya." he replied with the same answer.

does aniya the only word he knows?

you took a bite of your donut and chewed it loudly. you were enjoying yourself while eating your favorite donut. it has been months since you last ate one of those. while eating, you didn't know you were disturbing the boy infront of you, until he spoke.

"can you please eat silently?" heeseung asked, annoyed.

"aniya." you answered and smiled innocently. you answered like that. you had to.

he sighed, "really?"

"aniya." you gave a big smile and he sighed.

he gathered all his stuff and was about to stand up, until you held his arm. "where are you going?"

"somewhere far away from your loud and foul mouth." he replied coldly and you rolled your eyes.

"you know, you don't have to be that mean." you said coldly while looking at him. "i won't do it again." he chuckled at your reply and continued answering his answer sheets.

"ya," you called and tossed your half-eaten donut at his table. "15 minutes till class starts, you need to eat now."

you turned on your phone and connected it with your earphone. you folded your arms and rested your head. you were ready to doze off while listening to music.

"i'll eat you yummy noodles later," you sighed and closed your eyes.

•••••

"ms. jang!" mr. jung called which woke you up.

"ah good afternoon mr. jung." you immediately stood up and bowed at him. you bit your lip in nervousness.

what the hell?? you overslept, yejin. YOU OVERSLEPT.

"2nd week of classes and you're already dozing off. i expect you won't do this again, ms. yang. i will give you a chance, but if this happens again, you'll be in detention." mr. jung eyed you while letting out his words. you couldn't say anything back because of shock so you just nodded.

"open your book on page 36." he said and turned his back to face the blackboard. OH MY GLOB, thank you it ended.

you sat and saw heeseung right infront of you, busy flipping the pages of his book.

that heeseung guy.

he knew you were asleep, but he didn't dare to wake you up.

after you gave him half of your donut, and this- this is what he treats you?

"aish." you glared at him and ruffled your hair. "he's so ugh, so so ugh."

classes ended and you immediately walked out of your classroom. you couldn't handle that much embarrassment. while walking, you flashbacked to what happened to you today.

OH MY GLOB. so many things happened today. been called out by your teachers twice. met your ex crush twice. talked to heeseung twice. this is really a sign for you to stan twice.

"i'm never ever going to talk to heeseung. i'm never ever going to talk to heeseung. i'm never ever-" you were cut off when you bumped into someone.

"what did you say?" sunghoon asked while smiling. "you're never ever going to talk to.. "

"you!" you said and continued walking. sunghoon, who was behind your back, catch up to you and blocked your way.

"no. that's not what i heard." he said softly. you stopped and thought of something. his soft voice really makes you remember the talks you had with him in the past. you feel so vulnerable whenever you hear it- and you hate it.

"just go away." you shut your eyes closed. "please don't talk to me, just like what you usually do."

"you're wearing a jacket." he completely ignored what you said.

"so?" you clicked your tounge. "you're wearing one too."

"that means we're compatible." he smiled brightly, showing his little fangs.

you sighed.

"lame." the only answer you could think of. you walked passed by him and left, making him pause for awhile.

he then turned to you and laughed a little, "you're being cold, ice cold to me, jang yejin, and i don't like it."

you stopped walking as you remembered a scene from the past.

"you're being cold, ice cold to me, park sunghoon, and i don't like it."