16

"whose handwritting is this?" minha asked as she examined the paper carefully.

"it's printed," you chuckled and took the letter from her, "maybe this is some kind of sick prank y'know, the ones where they do videos to see people's reactions."

"i doubt that," minha shook her head and took the letter from you again,"i think someone's just scared to tell his feelings for you,"

"i doubt that," you said which made her slightly taken aback by your words, "no guy would be scared to confess his feelings for me. they know i'm not scary nor popular. i'm just a nobody, so why would they be scared?"

"yeah right," minha nudged you, "a beautiful and nice nobody."

everyday, the secret guy keeps on giving you letters, and you just couldn't stop laughing at how cheesy his words were. despite that, you still admired him for being persistant and brave enough to write letters and put them on your desk each morning. you even wonder what time he goes to school just to not get caught by your classmates. you're more amazed at the fact that he keeps it natural and cool. you basically meet guys on the hallways, room, and cafeteria- but you've never really suspected anyone to be that guy. you try to look into every guy's eyes, but they don't look flustered at all. maybe, mr. letter guy is a good actor.

"sunghoon will be competing in a few weeks! omg! i miss watching him skate," the girls gigled. you tucked your hands in your pockets, and continued to look around, hoping that at least you'd get a clue who mr. letter guy is.

who knows, if heeseung rejects you, mr. letter guy can be your boyfriend.

oh magical coin, please show me a sign.

"heads if mr. letter guy is in section sycamore," you threw the coin and it landed on the ground. you immediately covered it and peeked through your hands to see which side was on top- and it was heads.

"what are you doing here infront of our classroom?" sunghoon asked from the back. you turned around and showed him the coin you kept throwing.

"nothing. just playing heads or tails," you smiled sheepishly.

"let me try," he snatched the coin from you, "heads if i pass the math exam,"

tails.

"heads if i get my allowance early,"

tails.

"tails if yejin is going to cheer for me during the contest,"

heads.

"heads if i'm a boy,"

heads.

"heads if yejin still likes me,"

tails.

"heads if jay's feet stink,"

heads.

"the actual fuck is this sorcery? so all of these are true?" sunghoon gave you back the coin while upset was drawn in his face.

"probably," you laughed. it gives you joy seeing how annoyed sunghoon was, "why do you care so much if i go to your contest or not?"

"because you'll give me support," sunghoon said ever so casually, "also, i miss hanging out with you."

your smile dropped in an instant.

"sunghoon, you have a girlfriend. you need to give your attention to her. please, don't make things harder." you pleaded. you never want sooya to feel the pain you felt when he broke up with you. cheating shouldn't be tolerated.