Chapter 27: Haunted Memories

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance...
I'm so sorry for late update
I'm now a Network Marketer and recruiting people is not easy...
If you are here and you want to join
WhatsApp me +2347010084465
This Chapter is dedicated to my Heart💓
Deepika

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

ZACHARY ACE STONE'S POV
Thessaloniki,Athens, Greece.
8:30pm.

Greece finally I'm currently in my room in my mansion here in Greece... I and Johnson arrived here this evening mom and dad will be joining us tomorrow with ma'am Rosario. I'm actually working on a project when my phone rang it was my business clients in Japan I picked the call as Mr Hayushi female like voice booms through my speaker as we discussed our upcoming projects...

I came here June 20th so tomorrow 21st I'll start with my work as my dad comes into the country with my mom.

After the call I went for a tour around the mansion with Johnson as other house helps fixed the rooms and other valuables in the mansion....It was exactly the same as the one in Seattle... The only difference is the settings and it had more paintings.. It is 9:30pm I and Johnson finished from the tour and sat at the patio for a drink as we talked casual until he decided to change my mood... " So you won't think about Emma anymore right"... he said in a mocking manner I glared at him giving him a warning look but he shrugged it off furrowing his eyebrow in a daring manner more like daring me to speak but I ignored him...

"Probably she'll be married by now" that statement made my body go very cold and my blood boil 100°C and something crept inside me....fear?... no it can't be fear of what?

"Fear of loosing her you proud fool" my subconscious mocked me...

But what if she gets married? I clenched my fist in fury thinking of how any man will lay his filthy hands on her...."why am I this possessive?" I swear to God I'm going to kill any bast*rd....

"Have pity on the glass" Johnson's annoying voice brought me out of my anger reverie and I noticed my fist holding the glass I got myself back together cold sweats ran through my forehead as my breathe became rapid.... Johnson chuckled humorlessly but I paid him no attention but the thought of Emma being in the arms of another man got me so worried right now... "God no this can't be happening I came to Greece to forget about the past and move on f*ck!! I can't be doing this now I have have to forget her completely" my inner thought continued contemplating as I gulped my drink forcefully allowing the burning sensation down my throat...

"I thought you said you loved Yvonne" Johnson asked..I furrowed my eyebrows at him...what!

"I don't love Emma just shut up Johnson" I said kinda angry instead he laughed and looked at me still laughing hard and stopped and said...

"I only asked if you loved Yvonne I never mentioned "Emma's name" in any way" he emphasized use his hands as quotation marks.... and I glared at him hard gulping another drink.... I didn't have the strength to argue with him so I ignored as we discussed other stuff and which calmed me down a bit talking about Emma Faye makes me so tensed...

As we finished our drinks I was a sort of tipsy Johnson staggered back to his room while I worked back also staggering. I entered my room and took my shower and I carelessly bumped into my bed and darkness engulfed me...