Chapter 30: June 25th

EMMA ESMERALDA WHITE'S POV
Denmark.....

Mine damer og herrer vi præsenterer for dig Valdemar-familien og den kongelige husstand! Da de kommer en bifald! oversætte på dansk

( Ladies and gentlemen we present to you The Valdemar family and the Royal household! As they come a round of applause!)

The Royal MC screamed happily as I and my entire family with our extended family paraded on the Royal blue carpet in front of our 100s of guest applauding with admiration.... I was beautifully dressed

I was dressed in a purple ball gown.... I held Miguel's hands he was dressed in a black tuxedo while my parents held theirs my mom was wearing a royal blue gown that held her body a little bit as we walked gracefully down the ox- blood royal carpet the guests and crowd applauded thunderously.... Then as we reached the Royal high VIP table for royalties only, the rest of our extended families walked down the royal carpet. We were all complete in the royal table except my grandad and grandmom....

Emma's gown

Emma's gown

"Ladies and gentlemen presenting the celebrannnt!!!" The MC shouted as the crowd applauded with so much strength..... My grandmother and grandfather both settled down on a special white golden chair... I was memerized by their outfits it was so so royalty....

The birthday went on with special speeches, cutting of the birthday cake,... birthday wishes, royal dance,...slow music and food

"Hi Emmy" I heard an envious voice..... I haven't heard that voice in a long time....

"Hello to you too Charlotte" I said calmly....

"Huff! where did you get that dress?.... Let me guess....The second hand store.." she laughed  evilly..... I smiled at her immaturity... this dress   cost me $500,000...this girl, is very foolish and extremely physcopathic...

"You look very cheap..." she scanned me from head to toe.....she chuckled and sipped her wine.... she is not even royalty her parents sometimes does business with the royal house and she's a big time bully who is full of jealousy and envy she feels intimidated by Beautiful people... in other words she's not that pretty.... she has throwing herself on royal princes....

Charlotte has always been a greedy girl since childhood.... Ophelia hated her guts in Barcelona back then.... always clingy and greedy.... But I'm way above her immaturity so I chose to ignore her..

"Are you done?" I asked looking at my wristwatch.... she looked at me confusedly and stared at me... I worked out of her and went to sit down in another more quiet sit...