Chapter 14: Daphne & Samantha Stone

My loves this is chapter 14.
Note please: Daphne and Samantha will upset you a bit.
If you don't like my book just politely tell me no rude comments. I have a bad temper just don't trigger it.

I want to thank this people
Ia1021

PristyBright
aurelio_san
IshaniHalder
Ruch_29
@boluwatife for your support I love you all.

Just to remind I'm starting my new book.

The Gay's Transformation
Daphne Stone and Miguel Pedro de Costa White.
So you guys should enjoy.

**************************************

EMMA ESMERALDA WHITE' POV

I came down from the taxi feeling weak and damn tired it was already 5:30pm in the evening and I quickly paid him, he thanked me and zoomed off the guards opened the gate for me I managed to stroll my way to the main door. I went inside as I went in I heard noises coming from the living room I walked slowly to the living room I peeped in and saw Mr and Mrs Stone, Rosario, Alvin and two beautiful girls one was brunette about 19 years the other was black haired looking like a 17 years they both had brown eyes like their mom and they both looked somewhat familiar. They were all laughing and hugging each other. I smiled faintly staring at the beautiful reunion I suddenly missed my family.

"It's good to have you girls back" Rosario said giving them a warm embrace.

"Thanks ma'am Rose" they said happily. Alvin ruffled the brunette's hair making her frown annoyingly.

"Stop it you moron" she said arranging her hair back.

"Missed you more" he said ruffling her hair again. I'm sure he loves teasing her....and...

"Emma you're back" Alvin said looking surprised. I didn't know that he noticed me they looked my direction where I was standing I came fully and smiled nervously at them.

"Ma'am, Sir good evening" I acknowledged them but they just stared at me boringly which hurts.

"Who is she mom?" the black haired asked. Then I guessed right they're Daphne and Samantha. The brunette is Daphne the older one while the dark haired is Samantha who is the younger one. Zachary's younger sisters

"Just our new maid sweetheart" she said uninterestedly

"Hi I'm Emma" I introduced myself to the both of them.

"Okay nice" they said shrugging me off I just smiled but it didn't reach my eyes.

"Okay! I'll prepare dinner why the both you shower, change and rest" Rosario said to them clapping her hands trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

I left them to go my room I've heard enough for one day. I went into the maid quarters straight to my room I quickly showered and changed my clothes and I quickly went to sleep.