Chapter 31: Suprise Visit

ZACHARY ACE STONE'S POV
Athens, Greece

"Won't you offer me a sit" she asked but I didn't reply I just stared at her with mixed emotions surprised, angry no excitement at all but I knew my face went pale....

For years all I wanted was to touch her, hold her, make love to her and make her mine again but the betrayal was something I wasn't able to forget and mostly now she's here I don't feel a thing.... I'm supposed to run and hug her but I'm just filled with anger and void of emotions....

"Zach are you listening?" Her voice brought out of my short reverie.... That voice that makes me turn on but now I feel nothing....

"....and I missed you that's why I'm here Zach..." she said with crocodile tears in her eyes...and I don't know why I'm short of words....

"Why are you really here Yvonne" I saw her hold her breathe for a second and made a sad smile that didn't reach her eyes...

I sat down on my sit and kept my face blank and void of emotions...I thought seeing her again will quench the fire of thirst I was feeling inside of me but now I feel..... nothing.....no butterfly in my stomach just like before.....

5 years ago....
Washington DC

"Mi amor aren't you gonna get ready?" I asked umpteenth time she has been behaving strange this past few days..... Perhaps she's over excited....God....I love her so much that I could do anything for her....

“C'mon babe it's only 6 hours we have to get ready why are so worked up honey" she said expressionlessly.... Today's my parents wedding anniversary and I plan a surprise proposal for her without her knowledge only my family knows especially ma'am Rose.... I'm so happy that I forgot it's 6 hours that's till evening it's 12:30pm....

"Oh honey I'm sorry I just can't wait to see you." I said smiling like an idiot

"Zach we saw 30 minutes ago!" She said confusedly.... what's wrong with her she doesn't behave strangely like this before....

"Alright Mi amor I love you see you later"

"Okay honey bye" I was shocked with her response as the line disconnected....

I have so many things pending on my neck my father's company ain't doing Pretty well we're trying to save it from bankruptcy and luckily the FEB and BEF in Bellingham are the wealthiest in the world and are ready to help if not...I don't know what I would have done my mom would have been so sad and broken to see my Dad going down and my sisters as well.....

I can't start being poor or being associated with the likes of them.......I don't know why  they're not to be respected....that's why I'm fighting hard for my dad's company.....

All I got is Yvonne a Greek-American very pretty and tall and so kindhearted....I met her a year ago at school we were the closest then now we love each other so so much and I'm not willing to let her go easily.....

Now I have to go take the engagement ring I got for Yvonne.... she's my world.... it's a beautiful ring....made of diamond and bronze and so unique and perfect for my future wife....

I drove straight to the store and pick up myself.... I ordered for it 2 months ago and now it's here.... I'm so excited.....I picked it up and went straight to pick up what I'll wear for tonight's party.... And lastly the present I'll give my mom and dad for their anniversary...

I picked up everything and went straight home and I wanted to rest for tonight.... I felt nervous but still very happy.... I drifted off to sleep thinking of how magical my life will be when Yvonne becomes my bride