Chapter 20. Nowhere To be Found....

Hello wattpadians this could be my last update I'm sick but I'm on drugs....
Please hope you'll enjoy this

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

ZACHARY ACE STONE'S POV.

I woke up with a throbbing headache I was already dressed for work but I was weak and lifeless I couldn't think straight...

"Son are you alright?" My mom asked

"I'm fine mom" I replied...

I left the mansion to office brooding at my employees I haven't heard from Michael my Private Investigator I needed answers..

Throughout in the office I couldn't even think straight my dad said he'll handle the main work but I didn't care....I wanted to know where Emma was....

If I discover where she is I'll offer her an apartment and a job and money she loves money perhaps I'll give her what she wants. She wouldn't have lied about loving me she could have told me she needed money instead of the drama. After the fight she had with my mom and Daphne I bet she would not stand powerful people like us. Honestly if it means blackmailing her to work for me then so be it...

I'll use her parents job to threaten her perhaps she'll succumb to it.

I'm just tired I was standing facing the tall glass wall giving me the full view of Seattle town  it was 4:30pm in the evening I was thinking about Emma it has been two days since she just left without saying goodbye I remember her resignation letter saying she needs to go home and help her family.......or one of her men the thought her sleeping with another man makes my anger and my blood boil 500°C and I don't know why.... My thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of my phone...
I groaned as I picked it up.

"Speak!" I said impatiently.... I'm rude but I can't help it because of Emma..

"Sir Good morning it's Michael Wilson"

"Yeah Mike what have you got about Emma Faye" I asked impatiently...

"Sir I'm sorry there's no one younger that goes by that name only old people in their mid 60s" he explained.

"What!...How?... Emma Faye is her name she was a waitress at Mrs Sharon's coffee shop and was my family's maid so what are you talking about Mike?" I said through gritted teeth controlling my rising temper.

"I'm sorry Zachary I had Johnson help in investigating because I was frustrated but still no one could trace Emma Faye in the US especially Washington DC" he explained and I was dumbfounded....shocked!

"Alright Mike I'll transfer the money to account immediately" I said.

"Thank you Sir"  he said ending the call.

How is it possible for someone to disappear through thin air just like that? No sign and no trace of her.... Suddenly Johnson came into my office....

"What's up Stone" he mocked...

"Not now Johnson" I warned but he shrugged it off...