Chapter 17: Blames

Hey sweetheart this chapter is short but it's just the beginning of this story

Chapter 17 hope you'll enjoy it

Let go!!!👇👇👇👇

**************************************

EMMA ESMERALDA WHITE'S POV.

I woke up with a water splash on my face and it was freezing cold I jolted up and saw a familiar face.... Daphne?....why would she do that?

She stood there with her jeans short and sleeveless yellow shirt staring at me angrily with an empty bucket.

" Hey what was that for?" I asked angrily and I was freezing.

"Really are you that dumb?" she asked sarcastically folding are arms together.

"Check the time" she said with so much authority.

I took my phone from under my pillow and checked the time 4:30pm and it's..... wait....did I sleep that long? I gasped.

"Yes you did" she answered angrily as if she could read my inner thought.

I was about to answer her when she snatched my phone from me without my knowledge......she gasped as she stared at it.

" You're just a maid and you use such an expensive phone? " she asked surprisingly staring at it. I snatched it from her hands.

" Learn how to mind your business Daphne " I warned and she eyed me.

"It's Miss Stone you Emma" she corrected more warned me.

"Ma'am Rosario has a fever and all you could do is lazy around...sleeping since morning you are so lazy" She said angrily.... ma'am Rose is not feeling well oh my Goodness!

"ma'am Rose is not feeling well?" I whispered.

"Hey don't just stand there like a fool get to work" she snapped.

"You don't talk to me like that young lady!" I snapped back.

"Who are you?.... you're nothing okay and I will speak to you the way a servant should be spoken to" she said fuming.

"You spoilt brat didn't your parents teach you some manners and how to talk to elders?" I asked sarcastically. She looked surprised at my outburst. I thought  she was going say anything but she just left my room angrily.

I sighed went into the washroom and changed into my second uniform and I  washed my face and dried it with my facial towel and left to the mansion. I went into mansion and was greeted by the Stone's in the living room all watching a movie but Zachary was nowhere to be found.... wait where's Alvin? They didn't notice me I faked cough to grab their attention.

"Arghmm" they all looked my direction I forced out a smile.

"Good evening Sir, Ma'am" I greeted Mrs Emilia ignored  me but Mr Morgan Stone stared at me blankly. I stared at Samantha she just looked me and removed her face while Daphne didn't spare me a glance.

"Where have you been Miss Faye" Mr Morgan Stone asked casually.

"I'm sorry sir in my bedroom" I answered.

"Really?----Your bedroom?....are you aware that Ma'am Rosario is sick and has a fever?" he asked.

"N..no sir I didn't know until Daphne told me not long ago" I stuttered.

"What are you paying you for Miss Faye? That you have to sleep all day Ma'am Rosario wouldn't have been this sick if you were assisting her" he blamed.