Chapter 7: Mind Battles

Mature Content 18+
If you can't read it then skip.
Steamy contents ahead!!

****************************************

ZACHARY STONE'S POV.

I gulped the last drop of whiskey I'm a little bit tipsy I'm at the bar right now it's 9:00pm. I closed from the office and came here to keep my mind off from things but nothing seems to happening the more I keep cooling it down in my head the more my mind keeps burning I don't know why.....Emma's face keeps flashing in my mind I think I'm going crazy. I grabbed my car keys and called my chauffeur I told him to go home that I won't come home tonight he left.

"I won't be sleeping at mansion tonight I have something to do" I said sharply.

"Alright Sir Goodnight...."

" I'll call you in the morning take this for your cab"

" Thank you sir" I nodded.

I entered into the car and drove off.

"Hi baby I was waiting for you" Tiffany purred she one of my nightstands she tried sounding sexy but failed miserably.
I stared at her and I saw Emma's face then I started kissing her roughly. I got harder down there.

"Ooh someone's impatient... Aah love it" she said like a horny rabbit.

I ripped off her night wear and threw her on her bed I didn't waste I tore of her bra and began sucking her nipples hardly I bit it she moaned non stop and all could see was Emma....just Emma. She removed my shirt and boxers and I was completely naked she took my hard long c*ck and began deep throating it all I could imagine was Emma lips doing the work I got harder and almost came "SHIT!!"

I threw her back on the bed and removed her panties and starting stroking her bud. I wore the condom I brought and positioned myself in her p*ssy with one deep thrust I began pounding her mercilessly.

"Ohh..yeah.. oh baby yeah just like that" she kept moaning non stop and kept ramming her.
I made her stay on four. I fucked her from behind I made sure to hit every corner.

I kept pounding her till she was out of breath she came thrice and could feel mine approaching I made her ride me I changed our position she was beneath me I was hitting faster till I came in the condom I was groaning like a wounded Lion.

"Emma" I shouted.

"Who's Emma?" she accused.

"None of your damn business" I said coldly. I imagined Emma's face more I got harder again. I wore another condom and took her another round I kept fucking and pounding her till she passed out. I didn't care I kept on fucking her till I came again.

"Emmaaa" I groaned out.

After that darkness consumed me.

***************************************
EMMA WHITE'S POV.
STONE'S MANSION.
7:45AM.

Today is Thursday and I was excited I love Thursdays so I and Rosario were working and talking about her experience with her late husband it's so romantic and I wish I could have something like that. I learned she's a widow and her husband died when her kids were still little she has a son Alvin and a daughter Nora. Her son is studied medicine and surgery and is currently working in a big hospital in Hong Kong and he'll soon be back and her daughter is the firstborn and married to a lecturer and they are blessed with two kids. Wow what a blessed family. She's a nice and understanding person I tell you.

I haven't seen Zachary since that office incident perhaps he can't stand my sight so he prefers to stay away from me. I chose not think of him I will just be happy for today my leave is on Saturday and Sunday that means I can spend with my mom I'm so excited. I'm in good mood today so I won't anyone or Zachary spoil my mood. Since we are done till evening before we'll cook dinner. I went to my room I took my IPhone X max and logged online to see latest update I saw my friends in Dubai, Rome Italy, Greece, Asia and Europe all texting and some sent an invitation to parties the guys charity balls which I politely declined and began chatting with some of them and ignored some of them cause they're fake.