Chapter 10: Back To Work

Hello guys this is chapter 10
This is the part where the real story will begin and this chapter that the scenes will get hotter.

I want to thank you guys for your support it's encouraging me to continue but if it's boring I'll delete the story.

NOTE: Zachary will be harsh from the chapter onwards so just read it cause going to be hot.

**************************************

EMMA WHITE'S POV.
F.E.B WHITE'S INCOPRATED WORLDWIDE LIMITED BUILDING.

Bellingham Washington DC.

"This is our legacy Emma the Whites Cooperation worldwide is planning to expand this business more farther and beyond. We all believe and I especially know that you the only Heiress to this fortune and business will handle it properly so I want to seize this opportunity to announce to this private board meeting that I'll retire in four months and I'm expecting you Emma Esmeralda White to take over and mostly you have one month training before the month I retire that's my final decision" my dad said seriously in a business like tone. We were at the FEB( Fredrick, Emma & Beverly) WHITE'S INCORPORATED WORLDWIDE ESTABLISHMENT building in Bellingham, Washington DC. Our Headquarters are in Greece,Russia and mainly Denmark ..I, my mom and Miguel are in this meeting but I have 2 months to stay at Zachary's house and I haven't made him fall in love with me. If I return to Seattle I have to make a serious move but I'm scared.

I was dressed in a black papillon gown with white stilettos, my dad was dressed in a brown Armani business suit, my mom was dressed in a black parruzzi trousers with a Nude blouse and black stilettos and Miguel was dressed in a white button up shirt which he tucked in with a black trousers.

"Emma FOCUS!" my dad said and I flinched.

"Sorry dad" I said apologetically.

"Miguel you will also learn too so your are going to train with Emma as well" dad said and Miguel stared at me and I stared back he smiled faintly giving me a 'thank you' look and I nodded.

"I want the both of you to come back to Bellingham on 1st June the handing over event will be on 25th July on your birthday night so get prepared both of you" dad continued. I was just stunned. Am I prepared for this?.... It's this is March ending

"Members of this board meeting make sure no-one hears of this till the day I want to say it" he spoke with so much authority. Tension was in the air no-one dares questions his authority.

"Honey can I speak?" my mom sweet voice. My dad eyes softened a bit.

" Of course baby" he said the last part teasingly. My mom hid her crimson red cheeks.

"My husband, Emma, Miguel, Board members welcome you all for this private meeting" she looked serious and strict... oh how they change emotions. She continued....

"I want my daughter and son Miguel to relocate to Greece after the handover because there in Greece the BEF(Beverly Emma and Fredrick) Interior Designing and Event planning will be conjoined so the joining will be critical and risky at the start so Emma and Miguel and me especially will go to Greece and start by God's grace if it succeeds I'll expand to all Africa and mostly Emma will come home for good and focus in the family business" she said and my heart froze....So I have no time left....seriously but I can't crun away forever I have to build my family and help Miguel as well.

"Our law firms haven't been active so I personally will leave for Australia on Wednesday for the confirmation and arrangements...I don't know how long I'll stay but I have to build it....we have a lot to do the year just started and I want this legacy to run smoothly and fast...Thanks" she said with no emotions and blankly everyone applauded.