Chapter 18: Misunderstandings

Hey my wattpadians this is chapter 18....
Just hope you'll enjoy it because it's gonna be a crazy chapter.
Just bare with me because some delays I make mistakes because of I'm always in a hurry but I'm taking my time and I'll going to edit from chapter one till 18 so just enjoy this hot series.

Alright my chipmunks
Let's go
👇👇👇👇

**************************************

EMMA ESMERALDA WHITE VALDEMAR'S POV.

I knocked and opened the door to find Rosario fast asleep I smiled sweetly at her wow it's just 5:55pm well I have to wake her up to take her bath and eat dinner. I went closer to her and checked her body temperature it's normal now I sighed in relief and went to the couch to put on my system as it finished booting I was about to put my password when a soft knock came and I stood up to answer the door.

"I'm coming" I said approaching the door I opened the door to see Samantha holding a tray of food. She stared at me blankly....

"Hi good evening" I greeted politely but she ignored me coming inside the room and placing the food on the long stool. I closed the door. I watched her climb the bed checking Rosario's temperature. She haven't spare me a glance since she came in.

She adjusted her blanket and came down from the bed. She was about to leave the room when I called her.

"Samantha" I called she stopped on her tracks but didn't face me.

"Yes?" she answered not facing me.

"Are we fighting?" I asked curiously.

"No we're not neither are we playing besides we are not friends only Nanny Rose I talk to but I don't talk to lower class" she finally faced me.

"W..why I mean lower class are humans aren't they?" I laughed nervously. She just stared at me and shook her head smirking and left.

"Phew!!! that went well" I praised sarcastically.

"What is that?" I heard a curious voice and turned to see ma'am Rosario raising her eyebrows....she's awake!

"Oh! nothing... good you're awake" I exclaimed happily.

"Common Ma'am Rose you need to eat Samantha brought food for you" I said taking the tray to the bed. She adjusted herself I took the bread rolls placed inside the carrot soup and raised my hands to her mouth but she stopped me.

"What is it Ma'am Rose?....Aren't you hungry?" I asked concerned.

"I noticed Emma you've not eaten since today even yesterday you skipped dinner" And it dawned on me I haven't eaten and I didn't even notice anything.

"Oh that?.... I'll eat tonight here in your room but you have to eat first" I said to her.

"No we'll eat together here young lady and I'll not take no for an answer" she said standing up from her bed..

"No! Ma'am Rose where are you going?" I frowned.

" To the kitchen I'll prepare fresh dinner for both of us besides I hate carrots " she rolled her eyes and I rolled mine.