Chapter 23: Who is she?

Hey babes sorry I couldn't update as promised...
I'm working so I'm trying to keep up with time to update

I hope you'll love this chapter..
This story will have loads of chapter this is just the beginning ..
Thank you all for your support and love God bless you...
Alright here we go👇👇👇

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

EMMA ESMERALDA WHITE POV....

" I can't believe this.... You went through all this suffering in that bastard's house sis and all you could do is sit down there and tell me to let go?" Miguel said furiously... We were in the our second massive hall in our mansion we just decided to stay there because it's an open place connected by a garden lake but the 400 gaint feet tall and 350 inches glass door was closed giving us a view the weather was cool today and this place is suitable I normally come here sometimes.....

"Miguel that's enough it's fine now I'm home I'm sorry I never told you they were siblings" I said apologetically..

"Now I know why she is so rude and disrespectful she's Zachary's younger sister that's why they share the same lastname" he said massaging his temples...

"I swear if I see that bastard I'll crush him" he said through gritted teeth...

"C'mon Miggy dad and mom has calm down about it so I expect you to be as well" I cajoled him.

"Do you really think they're calm? They are just respecting your decision Emma as far as I know them dad especially he's can do something scary to them for hurting you." he said and I stared at him bewildered.

"If only I knew Daphne was his sister.I swear I would have remained gay instead hurting the way I am right now.... You know what Sis loving a woman is more difficult than I expected" he said holding back his tears I stood up and consoled him....

"No don't console me Emma I'm fine"  he stood and left I just pitied my brother perhaps I had it lightly with Zachary but I won't let Daphne go that easily.... I'll gonna teach her a lesson for hurting my brother...

"Miss Emma" I heard Nanny Beatrice's voice..... "Yes?" I answered without facing her instead I stood close door staring at the lake....

"Would you like to take anything?" she asked..... "No thanks Nanny Beatrice but I would like to be alone for now" I replied but suddenly an idea popped in my head....

"Nanny Beatrice" I called her as she was about to leave..... I finally faced her...."Can you get me my cellphone and blue notepad on my reading desk in my room please?" I instructed her.

"Sure Emmy" she said and left and returned few minutes later with my phone and notepad....

"Thank you" I said to her as I dismissed her....

I opened the book and searched for Ma'am Rosario's number I finally found it and dailed the number..... This is the house number.... perhaps she'll be around....staring at the time 9:59am...It rang for few seconds before someone picked..

"Hello" comes in a familiar female's voice.... It was Emilia Zachary's mom... I quickly hanged up.. Perhaps Rosario went for grocery shopping...