Chapter 24: Training Starts.

EMMA ESMERALDA WHITE'S POV...
BELLINGHAM***

I woke up with the cool breeze blowing my thick curtains making my room colder than the Air conditioner itself it was really freezing. I took the remote controller of the air conditioner and switched it off. I just thought how time flies like the wind itself in a blink of an eye everything just happens so fast... It was two years ago I left to go and learn about life in Seattle but now, today I'm finally home preparing to take over my family's business.

I lazily glanced at the time 6:00am. I yawned lazily today is my first day at training in the office. I dragged my way to the my bathroom I did my morning business inside there... I brushed my teeth and put on the hot water...

I took my vanilla extract and strawberry gel and washed my body thoroughly finally when I was done I took my Lavender shampoo and washed my hair as well then rinsed my body with the hot water as it relaxed my muscles I finally finished and took my robe as I tied my hair with a towel and went into my walk-in closet as I began scanning the office attires... lined up till it reached the ceiling I took the stairs attached to the wall holding my clothes as my eyes continued scanning I glanced at the clock it's 6:20am. My eyes finally landed on a royal baby blue parrazi trousers it's tight at the up part and free like a skirt from the knee downwards and took it with a black see through chiffon tight blouse... I came down and went to my underwear collections. I settled for a black bra and black G-string....

I went to my make up room and blew dried my hair until it dried properly and brushed it half way and wore my inner wear before I wore my clothes. I continued brushing my hair as I went to take a my black Gucci belt and black 7 inches stilettoes. I finished wearing my belt as I kept my shoe aside. I brushed my hair and packed it all back in a neat and sleek form. I wore my pin diamond earrings and took my feminine Rolex wrist watch. I applied a little mascara and eyeliner then applied a blood red lipstick. I took my phone, card, credentials and my iPad as I took my Louis Vuitton brown handbag and wore my shoes. I prayed my perfume and deodorant. I arranged everything in order before exiting my room.

I descended down the stairs carefully as I saw my dad in the living room with my mom...They were both in a serious discussion but walked silently as they haven't noticed my presence in the sitting room. Something is off about their discussion I couldn't hear them as they stopped my mom looked....sad?? She was dressed in an onion purple elegant short sleeved dress with a black stilettoes her hand bag was at the glassy small table beside the chair she sat on and my dad was dressed in a black Armani suit.

"Good morning mom, dad" I greeted to break the deafening silence that took over the atmosphere... They noticed me immediately and their faces came back to life most especially my mom...

"Morning sunshine you look beautiful" my dad complimented me.

" Thanks dad." my mom just smiled and brought her hands out for an embrace which I accepted and I hugged her.

"Mom are you okay?" I asked still hugging her she released and sighed deeply. "Yes baby I'm alright" she said but I'm not convinced but I let it slide...

Miguel went back to school last week and I was left alone with mom and dad not that I'm not happy but I'll miss my brother though not by blood but by heart. Miguel's semester will soon be over and he'll come back and join me in training but I'll be done by then..

"Let's get going baby" my dad held my hands I didn't notice when he stood up from his seat but he brought me back to reality. I glanced the clock 6:56am

"What? without breakfast?" my mom asked frowning.

"No Honey we'll eat at office" my dad said avoiding her dagger stares. I stifled my laughter. My dad can be really annoying sometimes.