Chapter 28: Contemplating

ZACHARY ACE STONE'S POV.
Thessaloniki,Athens, Greece.
22nd June.. 5:30pm

"So you have to go to Japan tomorrow son and meet those lousy people this is a risk I'm willing to take Zach and I'm not taking no for an answer they'll sign the deal whether by hook or crook" my father said in one breathe as we were both seated in the mansion's study going through some important documents. He and my mom came in yesterday night by 11:30pm both excited about our relocation... Very soon Daphne and Samantha will join us.

"Yes father I will it's high time they gave in" I said.

"Good" he said shortly. Then a deafening silence took over the room.

"Why did you continue your searching for Emma Faye?" My father asked and I stopped what I was doing and closed my eyes for good 10 seconds and opened it back and met his eyes... I called my Private investigator yesterday to keep searching for her in the US.

"I can't get her out of my system"  I said truthfully.

"C'mon son that girl is far beneath you... She is not your standard and besides your mom thinks she's a gold-digger" he said and he was right...

"Yeah I know dad" I answered.

"What if you find her, what will you do?" He furrowed his brows in curiosity.

I brushed my hair furiously with my hands "I...I don't know dad" I began to pace around the study rohe  breathing harshly..

"You're in love with her right?" my dad looked at me surprised...'wait what?' Love!

"No that's crazy I don't love her!" I half yelled..

"Really Zach?.. Then why are you looking for her?" My dad asked looking confused. Even I am more confused this feeling is becoming hell for me...

"Just face it son you love her that's why you can't be yourself" he reasoned out..

"I thought you hated her?" He asked..."Then it's clear you love her obviously"

"No you're wrong dad I don't love her she's not my type.. She's a money monger and a gold digger...I mean do you know how many men she has slept with for money.. c'mon dad I'm a witness so is mom and Daphne" I said in one breathe...

He just kept quiet for a while and he sighed... "You know what son stop looking for her if you feel that way about her" he said and left me alone tapping me in a manly way

I don't know why I can't stop looking for her it gives me hope that she exists..... I don't know what to do anymore I missed her presence

Flashback....

"It's Mr Stone to you Miss Faye" I said acidly I saw hurts in her eyes and tears.

"I missed you" she said emotionally and my face held no emotions but I was trembling deep within.

"Are you done?" I asked seriously I don't want to hear anymore.

"No" she shook her head vigorously.

"I'm not done" she said again trying to controlling her sobs. I don't know what to feel anymore I saw how hurt she was.... but why?

"What do you want from me Miss Faye" I asked casually hiding my emotions