Chapter 21

"are you alright, long nose?" Aki asked letting go of the snipers nose. Usopp sat up and tried to catch his breath. Aki didn't blame him, near death experiences were always hard to recover from. Aki had had his fair share of them and he was certain more would come after joining this particular group of pirates.

"hah... hah... yeah.... damn... thanks for saving me. Wait did you call me long nose-" Aki cut him off by looking over to the weird dog and asking what it was. Usopp grabbed him by the collar of his kimono and shook him still asking the same question, though Aki didn't react to it and instead awaited his answer.

"ah yeah.... like I said earlier, Mr. 4's a #4 batter with his dog!" Usopp had stopped shaking the samurai and instead opted to yell at the doctor

"AND I TOLD YOU I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT'S SUPPOSED TO MEAN!" Chopper also didn't react to the yelling and instead pointed to the dog 

"ah there it is" Aki narrowed his eyes at Chopper since he had pointed it out earlier, but nobody seemed to follow his finger. Usopp stared at it with a disgruntled or distressed expression. He gritted his teeth a bit.

"a dog... WHAT THE HELL TYPE OF DOG IS THAT?!" The full body of the dog had finally sunk into Usopp's brain, Aki had guessed. It was definitely weird to see a dog with a weird canon like body. Certainly not something you see everyday. The dog sneezed and when it did another ticking baseball flew out of its mouth which made Aki concerned for the dogs well being.

'poor dog, doesn't it hurt to have bomb baseballs down ones throat?' he thought as he dodged the incoming object. Aki sharply turned around when he sensed another presence and his eyes widened when he noticed the trajectory of the ball after Mr. 4 had hit it with his baseball bat.

Aki quickly made his way to Usopp and flung him, by the nose, to Chopper who cried out to Aki. After the bomb exploded and the smoke cleared, Chopper and Usopp noticed the missing samurai. The two of them looked around, to the left and to the right, but they didn't see the sliver haired man.

"man that was close. It almost singed my kimono." came a voice from behind the two. They slowly turned around and standing behind them was Aki who was playing with his sleeve, "so it's a time bomb, doesn't need to hit to explode. I'm impressed, Mr. 4 must have to calculate the fuse timer while he hits it."

"AKI?!"

"W- are you- how did-?!"

"I'm right aren't I doctor." Aki said while looking at the #4 batter who was putting his bat down against a partially destroyed brick wall. The question seemed to snap the two out of their shock and Chopper too looked over to the batter.

"ah- yeah. You are. On the plus side, the ball won't explode until the timer runs out, so I thought I could throw it back before... but they're heavy as cannonballs! I couldn't stop it! And if Mr. 4 can hit them at that speed, his power is inhuman!"

The three noticed that once he let go o the bat the brick wall immediately crumbled under its weight. When he noticed how quiet Usopp had gotten he looked down and noticed Usopps horrified expression. Aki furrowed his brows in concern as it seems that his face had taken a different shape with hs growing anxiety.

"how many tons does that bat he's swinging weigh...?" he asked with a quiet voice that cracked every now and then, "he's a monster" he whispered sweating buckets.

"HEY!! MR. 4! MR. 4!!" came a shrill voice. From behind the damaged brick wall a fat old lady came. She had popped up form the sand and was swinging a piece of dried up wood, hitting Mr. 4 on the arm, "you slowpoke!!"

"laaas.... sso..." Mr. 4 responded which caused Aki to stare at him and wonder what the fuck he had just said

"WHY YOU SLACKIN' OFF, HUH?!" the old lady screamed