Chapter 18

"There it is!"

"urgh!"

"Oh look there it is"

"Th- the key to the cage!"

"that doesn't look like a key!"

"what is that thing?"

"it looks like... wax?"

"wax-wax ball" came a voice from the ball that was floating on the water. A small crack appeared and from that crack popped a man. "freedom! Yes!! W.. water! Water! It's a miracle!"

"what the-?!"

"It's him" said Zoro. Aki stared at him with an 'explain' look on his face  

"It's 3! It's 3!" Luffy chanted. three? like Mr 3. Oh. He looks... Aki looked over to the scrawny guy who was yelling at the Strawhats. His face was shriveled and he looked half dead pathetic

"What about this key?! Wait... a steadily flooding room, a metal cage, and a key... I see! I have grasped your plight!" 

"oh look at that he noticed the big as fuck cage in the middle of a flooding room. Wow he deserves an award" Aki mumbled to himself sarcastically causing Nami to stifle her laughter

"What did you say?! Who even are you?"

"that doesn't mater just open the cage." Aki said, opening his eyes to glare at '3', as Luffy called him.

"so you're Mr 3... hand over the key." Sanji demanded slowly approaching him. Mr 3 glanced over at Sanji and chucked the key in a random direction

"Here you go!" he yelled. Then he turned back to Sanji and began to laugh, "I don't know who you are, but you look like their friend! Find the key if you want it! However... I'm not responsible for whether you can find it or not!"

"asshole" 

"he's smart to figure that out so quickly."

"is he though it seems like it was quite obvious to me." Luffy looked over to Aki and tilted his head to the side, clearly confused. Aki just chuckled at him and ruffled his hair.

the group began to complain and panic but Usopp seemed to have an idea. Aki nudged him causing Usopp to squeak slightly in surprise. Usopp looked over to Aki who nodded to him. 

"u... uh wait a minute Sanji!!" he called out. Sanji stopped and looked over to him, "couldn't you use his wax-wax power to create a duplicate key for this cage"

CLICK 

CREAK

"hmm not bad candle man" Sanji patted him on the shoulder. 3 chuckled bashfully, which was... weird. Sanji then kicked him sending him to a random place in the room. 

"hurry we don't have time. I think the tunnel they went down should lead to Alubarna." 

Vivi began to panic, "but there are too many bananadales in the tunnels!" Nami sweat dropped as she noticed Luffy, Aki, and Zoro had nocked to all of the other monsters. Vivi had her face in her hands while Usopp patted her back sympathetically. 

"I couldn't do anything against one..." she muttered to herself

"no Vivi! It's not you those guys are just freakishly strong!" Usopp said. Aki looked over to a spot on the wall were he heard creaking. Suddenly the wall cracked and a large splash of water fell into the room followed by a steady stream. 

"AAAH! THE WALL'S CRACKING!" Luffy yelled

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU WERE FIGHTING TOO WILDLY IDIOT!" Nami berated.