Chapter 3

I own nothing except my oc. Enjoy! Sorry if this sucks or if there's any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors.

"HOW DID YOU DO THAT!"

"SO COOL"
"JOIN MY CREW!"

"YOU'RE AMAZING!"

"..."

"wow"

"That swordsmanship was amazing."

The crew let out different shouts of amazement and excitement which Akimitsu was not expecting. He wore an expression of shock, his eyes opening slightly. But the expression faded back to his smile with closed eyes.

"hmhm. I'm quite shocked to say the least. That was not what I was expecting from you all. You're all quite odd."

"Huh? Whadduya mean?" asked Luffy

"Normally when someone witnesses a murder... or five, they run or hide. Yet you're asking me... to join your crew. It's odd." He put one arm into another sleeve so that they weren't visible(imagine minecraft villager arms).

"Yeah cuz that was so awesome!" Luffy laughs and the rest of the crew nod in agreement,

"Earlier you said you were a swordsmith among other things, what else can you do?" asked Chopper. Akimitsu put his index finger and thumb on his chin as he tilted his head upwards a little, to show he was thinking. Shortly after he turned back to the crew with a warm smile on his face,

"I design clothing as well as know how to sew and knit. I can sing, dance, fight and cook. I also ate the slither-slither fruit so I can turn into any snake and have properties such as venom spitting or poison, or even scales. I can also plan out strategies if that ever needs to happen." He said calmly. This made the crew even more desperate to try and get the man to join their crew. Akimitsu simply giggled at this and went back to the kitchen and made tea, noticing how Vivi seemed to be in distress. He placed the cup of tea in front of her, much to her surprise. She said a quick 'thank you' and began to sip down the tea,

"I have a question." This caught the attention of the crew and the princess, "Why is the princess of Alabasta travelling with pirates? It's not something you see everyday. I mean I understand that she's trying to get back home, but why pirates?"

"Well it's because- wait how'd you know she was the princess?!" Usopp cut himself off with his own thought,

"How silly of me. I served in Alabasta for a little while, while Vivi here was a little girl. Of course she wouldn't remember me but I recognize her." The crew looked at Vivi who seemed to be deep in thought. She finally looked up at Akimitsu and said,

"Well, I... I have to get back to stop the fighting, and they just happened to be there."

"So, right time, right place. Interesting." Akimitsu smiled as Vivi did the same. He knew there was something more to it, but decided against pushing it.

"So... what now?" asked Zoro.

"Well the storm is stopping so I have to return Lula to her home and you all should see if you can't find an eternal pose since there are still 12 days until the log pose resets and locks onto Alabasta." Akimitsu headed towards the stairs and walked towards the sleeping Lula, "Good luck." he then disappeared up the stairs.

"We should probably do what he said and go see if we can find an eternal pose. We have to get to Alabasta as quickly as possible right?" Nami said, more to Vivi than anyone. Vivi nodded with a small smile, appreciative of Nami's order. The seven of them walked out of the restaurant and went down the street to the market to see if they could bargain or buy an eternal pose. Meanwhile Akimitsu went and brought Lula to her house.

"Well that sucked" moped Nami as she ran her finger around her cup of juice...?

"Yeah" agreed the crew

"not only did we not find an eternal pose, but we also lost a lot of money cuz these two idiots fell for every stupid thing!" Nami raised her fist and bonked Luffy and Usopp on the heads.

"Well seems like your afternoon was quite interesting." said Akimitsu coming out of the kitchen with two pork cutlet bowls and serving them to customers,

"That's to say the least." said Vivi and the crew nodded. Well, Luffy picked his nose but the rest of the crew nodded.

"Hmm. I don't know what I can do to help you out-"

"You could join my crew!" interrupted Luffy

"...No, I'm going to see if I can find an eternal pose in the storage. I did used to work for the king, right? Yui, can you take over for me?" he asked a girl with pink pigtails who nodded. Akimitsu walked up the stairs as he wiped his hands with a washcloth.

"I feel sorta bad." said Usopp,

"Yeah he's doing all this stuff for us and we've done nothing for him in return. It's not fair." agreed Sanji. The crew nodded,

"Well what can we do? We're in a rush." said Zoro making the crew realize there wasn't much that could be done.

"I found this!" Akimitsu yelled, snapping the crew out of their thoughts, tossing something at Vivi who caught it.

"This!" Vivi exclaimed joyously.

"An eternal pose!"

"To Alabasta!"

"Yeah, it's my old one from when I served the king. It's yours now." Akimitsu went back to the kitchen.

"Thank you so much!"

"Wait... how did you all get here? Doesn't the log pose take about a year to reset in Little Garden? That is the one before this island." Akimitsu tilted his head to the side in confusion,

"Oh! We had one but... Luffy dropped it into the sea." Chopper said,

"But why would he have it? He isn't the navigator right? I thought Nami was?"

"Yeah but he snuck into my room and took it from me while I wasn't working."

"I see. He must be tough to handle."

"He is. It's unbelievable."

"Well I suppose someone has to watch him right?" Everyone was silent as they watched Akimitsu continue to wash the dishes, calmly.

"WAIT DOES THAT MEAN YOU'LL JOIN?! YOU'LL JOIN MY CREW?! JOIN MY CREW!" Luffy yelled.

"You're repeating questions but yes I will. If you don't mind."

"OF COURSE NOT! YEAAAH AKI'S GONNA JOIN MY CREW!!"

"Please be quieter Luffy-kun this is a public area and people will hear you."

"Oh right sorry."

'The beast was tamed just like that'

"Well then we should head to Alabasta shouldn't we? I'll go pack my bags and meet you at the docks in a little while." With that Akimitsu walked upstairs and packed some of his clothes, journals, sewing and knitting material, extra crafting stuff, and his swordsmith materials. He slipped on a ring and touched all his bags. A dim red light appeared and the bags with supplies disappeared. He then went downstairs and opened a safe.

"Ooh what's in there?? Money?!" asked Nami with a Berri symbols in her eyes.

"ha ha no silly this is my safe for recipes I've made. They're priceless and since your ship already has a cook I can give this to him." Akimitsu stood up and right in front of him was Sanji with weird octopus arms wiggling around and a heart in his visible eye. Akimitsu sweat dropped but still handed him a book of recipes.

"Thank you~! This is amazing~!" Sanji swooned as he flipped through the book.

"ALL RIGHT! WE'VE GOT A NEW NAKAMA!" Luffy yelled,

"Quiet down please."

"Right sorry."

'wow'

A/N: AlrIghTy! So that's a thing... Also I realize that this is probably the wrong time to start a story because school is in, now so I won't really be able to do many chapterssss but I'll try my best.