Chapter 39

"Iceberg-san!" A voice called from the distance. "There are customers at the front door." When Aki and the rest turns to face the man, the first thing that caught Aki's eye was the strange portion of hair on the mans head that was sticking out to the side. 

"They're the representatives fo the world government again. Should I tell them to leave?" The man asked.

"Nma... tell them I'm not here." Iceberg responded while petting his mouse. "Also did you comb your hair after your nap, Lulu?"

"Excuse me." 'Lulu' said as he pushed the portion of his hair poking out, back down, but once he did that, a similar spear of hair poked out on the other side.

Aki stared, mouth slightly agape, as he watched the man continuously attempt at smoothening out his...bed head...

"I'll tell them to come back at another time." Lulu said. "Yes, that's what I'll do."

As Iceberg turned away a new voice flooded the air.

"Hold on a second, Iceberg-kun."

"Ah." Lulu sighed as he turned to face the three men in black suits and hats.

"Nfufufufu. I knew you would be here." The one in the middle said, supposedly the leaders despite his short stature.

Paulie turned to the pirates.

"Hey, you three. Hide. They're from the government!"

Aki ignored the confused look Kazan shot him and helped Nami pick up the suitcases, still full of money. Aki looked over to where he sensed Usopp, and had sensed Usopp for a while now. It was beginning to concern him.

"Huh?" Luffy mumbled from the spot he was hiding in, behind some tied up lumber a little ways away from the government officials.

"What?" Nami asked from beside him.

"It's light." Luffy explained, lifting the suitcase off the ground easily.

"What?" Nami repeated. "Don't joke around. There's 100 million in there. How can it be light..?"

Aki had to cover his ears to shield himself from Nami's shriek that filled the air. (though one set of ears was still damaged) He sighed after she finished screaming and rubbed his right temple, trying to ignore the ringing that lasted.

"What the hell are you screaming for?" Paulie asked as he ran over to them, stoping beside the lumber. "Shameless girl! Why do you like that?!"

Aki stared at the two empty suitcases with wonder. He tuned out of their conversation, but when he suddenly realized something, he unintentionally let out a gasp causing all heads to turn to him.

In response to the attention, he began sweating bullets. It's not like he disliked attention, he was just... not used to being the center of it.

"What? Did you realize something?!" Nami asked him desperately as she approached him. Aki held up his hands as though trying to put a barrier between them (or maybe in surrender?).

"Y-yes."

"Tell me!" She grabbed onto his shoulders with a firm grip.

"Um-well a while ago, I realized that Usopp hadn't been here, and that his presence hadn't moved for a while now. And he seemed... well clouded with negativity clearly badly beaten, and-I don't know maybe he was kidnaped or something of the sort? And since the Franky family seems to be notorious maybe-"

Nami let go of his shoulders and instead grasped her hair.

"Is he with the Franky's?!" She asked to no one in particular.

"Hm? but Kaku weren't you with the Franky's earlier?" Lulu asked a still sitting Kaku.

"Hm? What are you talking about? I haven't seen them at all today." He responded calmly. 

"That's weird... I'm sure I saw your long nose..." Lulu stated, trailing off.

"Hold it! What did you just say?!" Nami screamed at Lulu. "So it's true?!"

"Usopp!"

"More precisely, they were carrying him." Lulu continued, pressing down on his hair. Only this time a spike of hair came out form his mustache.

"Kidnapped?!" Nami turned to Luffy. "Luffy, go find him!"

Luffy took off without a second thought.

"Wait! Do you know where to go..." Aki trailed off when he realized Luffy was too far away to hear him.

"Hey!" Nami turned to Paulie and Kazan (who was beside Paulie). "Where do the Franky's live?!"

"Uh.... Their base? The scrap factory..." Kazan muttered after blinking. 

"Yeah, go from where you docked your ship. And then go Northeast along the beach. You'll see the 'Franky House'." Paulie explained.

>>>>Time Skip<<<<

"Luffy! Lu-ffy!" Nami shouted about. "That idiot! How can he find them alone?!"

Aki admitted women scared him. It wasn't something he was exactly ashamed to admit, women were(are) powerful and incredible. (They can literally grow another person inside them, that's insane) And women could be scary. Like now, Nami was scary. And Aki was rightfully scared.

"Um... Nami-sa-!" Aki flinched when Nami's glare suddenly turned to him, she had turned around very quickly it frightened him.

"What?!"

"I believe it would be wise to use the Yagara bulls-"

"Good idea!" She shoved the briefcase at Aki who scrambled to hold onto it before it fell. When he finally grasped it with one hand he sighed in relief, only to nearly shriek when Nami started dragging him towards the parked bulls rather quickly.

He was shoved into the back of the boat and barely sat up right before the bull was off at an alarming speed.

"I'll take Zoro to take care of those chumps. The Franky's... you must have a death wish to steal form pirates! I hope Usopp escapes safely!" She said to herself. 

"Y-yeah..."