Chapter 32

JAL;HAWOE;FJA; thank you guys so much for 10k reads I-  cnat;wehaoefa

okay panic completed-

so i don't know if anyone remembers but i'm skipping the Skypiea arc because 1 i can and 2 i don't like it so yeah sorry-

basically what you need to know from is it Aki now let's his ear(s) flop around instead of keeping them both pressed against his head. His tail is always hidden by his kimono so it's not like he can really show it anyways.

Aki landed a couple punches on Eneru and he befriended the sky sharks and basically adopted Aisa (the little girl with Haki), Aki was called a girl more (Aki was a sad boi when that happened), and--oh yeah-- Aki has Haki who guessed wow-

so he has:

           Kenbunshoku Haki which is also known as Observation Haki i believe, basically it lets the user sense other presences, emotions, and strengths with a sixth sense. And also i think it lets them have a precognition (knowledge of the future) sense if only for a little bit.

and 

        Busoshoku Haki which is also known as Armament Haki, which lets people form a sort of invisible layer of armor around the users body or like a weapon that is in their grasp (I think, i need to do more research).

also there's the whole aokiji thing that happens before they get to water 7 and stuff, I'm not sure if that's just a filler arc or what, but im not gonna write it.

so yeah, that's it :) enjoy! 

---------------------------------------------------

Aki had seen a lot of chaotic and absurd things in his lifetime. He'd gown up in a place filled to the brim with chaos, controlled chaos, but chaos none the less. And while frogs do tend to swim across the water, he'd never seen them swim freestyle. And when the rest of the crew noticed it, it's safe to say chaos erupted. 

"Everyone lets catch him!"

"Take out the paddles!"

"A frog swimming freestyle..."

"Full speed ahead 2 o'clock!! Hurry!"

"I don't think it's wise to catch such a rare being, shouldn't' we just let it be?" 

"What are you talking about this is a one in a life time chance!"

Aki stared at Usopp who seemed overly passionate about the finding. He shrugged and leaned on the railing. Usopp let out a short, strange, almost offended noise.

"What are you doing?! Help us!!" Aki waved him away with a flap of his sleeve.

"You can do whatever you want." 

Usopp growled but went back to rowing beside Luffy. Nami suddenly ran out from her room.

"Hey why are we changing direction?!" She asked the rowers.

"They found a giant frog swimming the freestyle that has scars all over his chest and want to catch it." Aki explained while walking up the steps to stand beside her. Nami glanced at him before pulling out some binoculars. She peered through them for a few seconds before she saw something shocking.

"Is that a light tower?!" Aki looked over to her before looking back out across the large expanse of water. "Why is there a light tower in the middle of nowhere. I wonder who lives there..."

"Did you find an island?!" Luffy asked from the main deck.

"No, just a light tower! But the log pose isn't pointing to it..." Nami explained.