Chapter 22

I warned you once, I will warn you again; I SUCK at writing fight scenes so there's not gonna be a lot of action. I'm sorry I just don't write fight scenes, it's not my strong point, okay? Okay. You have been warned. I am sorry. 

"wow Usopp! Wow!" Chopper exclaimed. Aki knew that the hammer wasn't 5 tons and Mr. 4 wasn't exactly weak since he could carry a heavy ass baseball bat and swing it too, so why was he not responding.

"thank you, thank you, I'll be signing autographs laters" Usopp said smugly.

"Mr. 4..." Aki heard the mole woman whine. He turned to look at Usopp who had a contemplative look on his face, which made Aki sigh. Usopp quickly looked over to the mole woman and changed his thoughtful look into a determined one.

"NOW IT'S YOUR TURN MOLE! PREPARE TO EAT FIVE TONS OF STEEL" he yelled as he jogged towards the woman who was halfway in the sand. The mole woman screamed in fear, but ducked into the sand when Usopp brought the hammer down. She popped up elsewhere which made a game of wack-a-mole begin with Usopp swinging his hammer and the mole woman, being a mole.

Eventually Usopp got tired and stopped chasing after the mole woman who just mocked him, but was also clearly out of breath, "If ya can't hit me... hah... hah... what's the use of... carrying that thing around?!" 

"Let me tell you!" Usopp began. Aki sighed and facepalmed when he sensed Mr. 4 moving again. He turned to the big man and walked over to him. He turned his hand into  a  snake, which was something he cold do with his devil fruit, but it made him more tired then normal.

Instead of turning into a full on snake he could transform a body part of his into a snake and it can still have the properties of that snake, which in this case was a Copperhead snake.

He had chosen this snake since while it did have venom, it's rare for a person to die because of the bite. Instead you just feel a lot of pain and you vomit and stuff. So basically you wish you had died.

While Aki was quietly approaching Mr. 4, the dog gun thing had exposed the trickery of the 5 ton hammer which caused Miss Merry Christmas to dive back down under the sand. Aki noticed what she was planning on doing and quickly had the snake bite Mr. 4 on the head. 

He didn't react at first but Aki new it would take al little while for the man to actually react to anything ever. Aki dashed over to Usopp and held up his katana to block the mole womans in coming attack.     

The mole woman growled at his sudden appearance and backed off. Usopp sighed in relief when he wasn't severely wounded and quickly jogged over to Chopper who was standing a little ways away.

"Mr. 4! FOUR HUNDRED BALL PUNK KNOCK!" she yelled, but reseieved no response so she turned around and was shocked to see Mr. 4 covered in rashes and a swelled up face. She gasped in surprise but quickly regained her composure and instead took to the sand.

Without much distraction it was hard for her to evade Aki's blade when coming out from the sand, but she managed to grab onto one of Usopps ankles, while still underground, and drag him across the sand, at top speed, and ram him into a brick wall. 

"I see it!" Chopper suddenly called out causing Aki to look down at him in confusion, "their weakness!" ignoring Usopp's flying body, Chopper quickly made his way across the sand and to the the gun dog who was just standing there like a weirdo.

He quickly kicked sand up into the dogs face and then shoved it's nose down into one of the holes. Aki realized what he was doing and quickly turned to Usopp, who was near one of the holes. He dashed over to the limp body of his friend and hoisted the sniper over his shoulder.   

Not a second later the dog sneezed causing it to shoot out a bomb that went flying through the tunnels, and quickly after exploded. The explosion was huge and sent the mole woman and her unconscious partner flying out of the tunnel system. Chopper and Aki, with Usopp on his shoulder, had ran away from the explosion and headed for the palace.

"A moles weakness is that all the tunnels are connected" Chopper stated matter-of-factly. Aki smiled down at the reindeer and patted his head and say

"good job doctor. You're very smart" causing the doctor to blush and look the other way and start muttering nonsense. Usopp on the other hand, had regained consciousness and groaned every time Aki took a rough step in the sand.

"wow.... that's.... nice" he muttered.