Chapter 19

sorry for the late chapter update my computer decided to stop working. also sorry this ones short. it doesn't even reach the thousand word mark but... I... yeah... sorry :,^1

"HEAD STRAIGHT TO ALUBARNA, CHOPPER!"

"OKAY! GOT IT!" Chopper yelled back. Usopp looked over to Chopper, shock written all over his face. He then looked over Zoro who had given the command to Chopper

"WHAT?! WE'RE JUST GOING TO LEAVE HIM, ZORO?!" Usopp cried

"LUFFY-SAN!" Vivi called after the quickly disappearing boy

"IT'S OKAY, VIVI-SAN! HE'LL BE FINE!" Nami tried to comfort. Aki sighed and shook his head knowing that despite all of their trust and positive energy Luffy would probably be at least severely injured.

"If you are our only hope for stopping this then you must stay alive, no matter what. It doesn't matter what happens to any of us." Aki said, looking at the princess directly in the eyes. The others nodded. Vivi looked shocked, to say the least.

"But..." Vivi trailed off not being able to put her thoughts to words.

"Vivi-cha" Sanji started "you helped start this fight. You left your country years ago, and you began fighting an organization you knew nothing about. However, you're not fighting alone anymore." Sanji walked past her and stood behind her.

"V- Vi- Vivi! Don't wo... worry! Won't dorry! I'll- I'll" Usopp stuttered not forming a single sentence. Aki patted his back to try and comfort the shaking male. Vivi, though, wasn't paying any attention to him. Vivi suddenly sat up and walked to the edge of the small platform they were sitting or standing on.

"LUFFY!" she yelled. It was hard to tell but Aki could sense that Luffy was paying attention to her now, "WE'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU IN ALUBARNA!!"

A faint "OKAY!" could be heard from Luffy. Aki smiled. After a short while everyone had distracted themselves, or at least Usopp, Chopper, and Zoro did. It looked like Aki did, but in reality he was internally panicking. Earlier he had felt Luffy's 'essence' waver and slowly dropped. Meaning either he was unconscious or... dead.

Aki was sitting beside Zoro who was lifting one of his katana's which held Eyelash, the camel that had just joined the group for some reason. Aki was meditating, again, externally. He heard Sanji and Nami begin to chat amongst themselves, and popped an eye open to watch as Sanji smoked, smoke rings. He looked... cool...

"They need something to do to occupy their minds. They're unskilled, except for Aki-chan"

"I'm not a girl" Aki cut in, but was ignored

"Especially that muscle head. He's feeling his weakness compared to the level of a shichibukai"

Zoro stopped lifting, "what are you trying to say? Out with it."

"All right, i'll tell you. You're afraid that Luffy might have lost." Sanji pointed his cigarette at zoro

"Me?! Afraid?! Says you... 'curly brows'!"

"Aah. now i'm pissed! You... 'marimo'!"

"What?!"

"You wanna fi-" Nami smacked the two of them on the back of their heads successfully knocking them down onto the ground

"Stop your stupid bickering!!" she yelled then looked at Aki who was trying to distract his mind. She smiled at his calm persona. Even though he didn't speak much the vibe he gave off was calming.

"It's okay everybody" everyone turned their attention to Vivi who had spoken "Luffy-san won't lose! He promised we just have to wait for him in Alubarna!" she said. Although her voice was steady she was... sweating profoundly. Aki opened his eyes and smiled at the girls faux courage. Her determination was on another level, even though she was clearly bad at lying she still feigned confidence.