chapter 27-New years eve

Based on a real event
_-_-_-_-_

There was a loud girlish scream from outside, and then Skeppy running in and slamming the door shut. He was soaked to the brim in snow and water. "Gr-Grian is evil" He shivered as Bad ran over. Techno growled slightly as he walked to the door. Bad had a blanket in his hand he had stolen from the sofa. "Awe you poor Skeppy" he drapped the blanket over his shoulders and walked to there room. Bad whispered quiet praises to Skeppy as they got there. "I-I'm so cold" he mumbled "then let's get you in a hot shower"

Grian laughed as he got the snowball right in Skeppy face "Ren and Doc taught me how to do that" he giggled like a child. Skeppy screamed girlishly and ran inside "amateurs" Grian turned to see Tommy and Tubbo, a snow fought and many many snow balls "Oh no"

Grian covered his face as he was pounded by snowballs. Once the torture had finished, Grian grabbed a snow ball and lobbed it. The younger's both ducked but the ball did hit someone Grian gasped as he covered his mouth. Techno stood there, face white from the snow. He wiped it off and growled at the dirty blond. His peircing fangs looked as if they'ed been sharpened "Grian"

The cold voice shot like a bullet through Grian "Y-Yes?" He shuddered, backing up ever so slightly. He was scared. This was technoblade, blood god, murder...why was he living with kids if he killed-Uh that's besides the point. Technos eyes were a blood red as he looked Grian in the eyes. "Get your fucking ass inside" He nodded and speed walked inside. "Remember you belong to me" he hissed. He turned and glared at the younger two, "careful next time, you could have hit Dream and he was have lashed out"

Tommy and Tubbo nodded, watching the hybrid go inside to deal with Grian "you think Grians gonna get beaten?" Tubbo asked Tommy, who now had a slight Paul tint to his face "Uh s-Surely no-"

There was a scream followed by many squeals. Tubbo and Tommy ran in to see Grian in the floor with Techno tickling him to death "stOP TeChno" Grian squeald as most of the family members either tried to help of recorded it, laughing.  Tubbo and Tommy covered there mouths, holding back their laugh.

"Technos stoooooopppppp itttt" It was more of a bratty whine now as Grian panted hard. Techno stopped and looked at his boyfriend "are you sorry?" He nodded, eyes half lidded as he panted. Techno smirked and picked him up "This is why I don't play in the snow"
_________

Hours later

Tubbo whimpered and he covered his ears as loud bangs went on outside. He knew they weren't guns, he knew they weren't bombs, he knew they were fireworks, but they still terrified him. It gave him too many flashbacks he couldn't handle them properly. "Stop it" he whispered, covering his ears harder.

He was in the corner of Wilburs room, rocking back and forth, back and forth, back and...forth. He couldn't take it. A choked sob broke from his mouth as tears started to fall. He didn't mean to cry he just couldn't hold it anymore. He couldn't be the brave boy Phil wanted him to be.

He didn't know where all this sadness came from, he was enjoying the snow a few hours ago and now...he was crying. "Tubbo, dinners here" Wilbur called. He pushed the door open and sighed, walking over to Tubbo and sitting down on his knees. "Tubbo"

Tubbo looked at Wilbur, tears falling and fell into Wilburs arms "I love you" Wilbur said, rubbing into his back. "I've got you shh" Tubbo nodded, crying into Wilbur's chest "l-love you too" The two sat there in silence for a good few minutes until Phil called them down "So are you ready to go?"

Wilbur didn't ask what was wrong. He didn't ask if Tubbo was okay, he just held him in silence. "I-I'm ready" he said and the two stood up. Wilbur picked Tubbo up on his back and the two walked down to eat the Chinese takeaway.
_________

Happy new years eve everyone. Have a good new year