chapter 36-Somethings hidden pt1

There was a small box outside of the house at around 10-11pm last night. Tommy was the only one up and they was probably the worst thing ever. He opened the door and looked out to see a small baby cow in there. His eyes lit up as he pulled the box inside. It was heavy so he was struggling slightly but once he got it inside, he locked the door and crouched down.

There was a small note in there what Tommy couldn't read. It was to small and annoying. He discarded it and picked up the small calf and petted it. They seemed to grow close extremely quickly.

"I'm gonna call you Henry....hey-you're like my toy cow" he giggled, holding him close. "I love you" he whispered, hugging him softly. Henry nuzzled his face into Tommy's shoulder. "I'm gonna keep you forget and nothing bad is gonna happen to you"
_______________

"Aren't you....Jared?"

The male nodded, taking a seat by Niki. He was wearing what it seemed to be a suit. His hair was puffy, a bit like Wilburs but he didn't wear a suit.

He sat beside her and smield "Why yes I am pretty lady~" he hummed, placed his hand on here and smiling "You use hand cream I see. You're hand is so soft" He chuckled, making her do one of those weird smiles but not smiling. (The one when you walk past Someone you don't know and you make that .__. face)

"Yeah I do....what are you doing here? I've not seen you since you won prom king, how have you been" She shook of the weird thing and hugged him. Jared was startled slightly before hugging back and petting her hair "I've been good, I'm a millionaire now"

Niki pulled away "No way" she gasped, covering her mouth "No Fucking way, oh god Jared I'm so happy for you" She pulled him into another hug, a slightly tighter one now.  "You know.....I've been feeling pretty lonley since my friends left. Would uh, would you like to move in with me again princess?"

Back in collage the two of them were room mates in a small flat with Wilbur and Minx. They got along pretty well until Jared and Wilbur started to fight over Niki and....well....Wilbur won and then Niki and Wibur dated but we all know how that ended
--------------

"William...we need to talk" Wilbur flinched and turned around "oh, hay Niki. Hows my sweet girlfriend doing?" He smiled but it dropped as she shook her head. "William, seriouse time" She said, crossing her arms. Something was going to go wrong, no-one ever used Wilburs real means unless...he was in trouble or....something bad had/was going to happen.

Wilbur walked up the stairs and looked at Niki. "I uh...I don't want to break your heart here but-"

The burnett went wide eyed as tears began to grow. "You-no no no no, you can't be. We're perfect. I'm your little baby, no you-" she silenced him with her finger. "Wilbur I think we should break up...I'm just...I see you as my older brother. I'm sorry"
-----------

She shook away the thought and without thinking "Yes" Niki blurted out "Yes I do want to live with you" she held Jared's hand back and smiled "I want to live with you Jared, as soon as I can"

"I'm glad you feel this way"