chapter 31

Hello There-Big Law
Hello there-Toob
Hello there-Big crime
___________

-ARSON1ST

oliviafookinstyles

peppermint_paige

SmolDinoboy

llnoland

pppooopooohahah*

cqyeen

hs0825

kittyandcatz

SereneWaters6

ShyDraws34

squashiee

Sanderssidesfan14

Unfortunately I don't have anything to give you guys so here, have a shout out for guessing who the 'Captain' is correctly. Also i looked back at all the clues I made myself and realized Quackity doesn't fit very well so I'm gonna change him in the story. But I'll still shout you guys out for guessing my original idea. 😅 Professional over here XD

♥️🧡💛💚💙💜

(Some times I rush chapters so people can comment and like my chapter so I dont feel alone anymore....I'm so depressing)
_____________

Grain ran down and gulped, immediately running back up. He didn't want to deal with whatever that was. He walked into Dreams room and blushed madly "s-sorry" he quickly walked out. He walked in on dream changing.

"You can stay baby-"

"Nononononono. I refuse" he covered his face as it turned beat red. Dream walked out and laughed, hugging Grian from behind "You've forgiven" he moved his mask up slightly and kissed just under Grian's ear, making him shudder. "You're so perfect, so amazing, all mine" There was a slight growl at the end of Dreams voice as he hugged Grian tighter and more protective.

Grian turned his head and pecked Dreams lips. He smiled happily, making dream relax slightly "you can let go Now-" the masked male out a slight growl "Mine" Grian sighed and just leaned back into Dreams arms, there was no real point in fighting it.

__________

"Deo....that's his name" Eret said, his arms crossed as he blew his hair from his face. He looked all mighty for a few seconds. As the light from the window was at his feet it seemed as if for a quick second, he was flying. Schlatt turned and looked at 'Deo' in confusion "Why have I heard your name before?" Deo sighed "I work with a few people called Rae, Sykunno, Corpse, Scott, Toast-"

"Yep, I know them. Unfortunately very well" He muttured. Those few were in a gang called Imposters among society or I.A.S for short. He knew them all to well, he would do after his most recent encounter. Deo chuckled and sighed. "Wheres Finn? I'd like to talk to him" Eret and Schlatt pointed to the stairs. Deo smiled and walked off to find him

______

"So how was Hamilton?" Techno asked Wilbur who walked into the house with Niki, Fundy and a male called Jack. He was a cousin to Fundy. "Amazing, Alexander is the best person ever. I mean the was he fought in the war and-"

"He's a Fuckin' fraud" they all turned to see the small brunette stood there. "There shouldn't be a fucking musical about him. I'm glad his best friend killed him. He deserved it. He didn't deserve a good wife, great kids, amazing friends. He deserved do die on the streets as an orphan boy" he hissed, his left ey turned a dark blue, Tubbo backed up slightly "Big Law-"

"No, I should be able to get my Fucking point across. If I died from that faking, cheating, lying, stealing fraud then the least I can do is voice my opinion." The olders looked at Tubbo? In shock and disbelief "isn't big Law...one of his imaginary friends?"

Wilbur asked, getting a nod from Phil. "Come on Fundy, Jack, let's go Change into our Hamilton merch" Niki said, quickly taking the boys to her room.

"That stupid as bitch doesn't deserve anything good in life. He should have died earlier" Big Law growled, slamming his fists against the wall. Wilbur flinched slightly "Jesus, calm down uh, I agree. Alexander is a shit show just...the musical is good for the songs. Not the people just the songs"

Tubbo's eyes went back to brown "Sorry about that" he giggled slightly "We don't bring up his name around here. It sets Law of to much" he said happily before skipping off.

Phil turned to Wilbur "You got their-"

"Already calling them"