Chapter 9 *Edited*

There, the drawings gone
_____

5 months later

Tommy and Tubbo were sat in there shared room doing things. Tubbo was playing with a bunch if plushes and toys while Tommy fiddled around with a flint and steal Techno brought him. He didn't actually understand how to use it and that made everyone slightly more relaxed.

"BOYS...DINNER" Phil yelled. "I'll be down in a second okay?" Tubbo nodded as he ran downstairs. Tommy walked out and into the bathroom, locking it behind him. He took a deep breath and looked at himself in the mirror. He hated his body. He was either to fat or to skinny. "TOMMY COME ON" Tommy sighed as he turned the tap on and splashed his face with water before turning it off, drying his face, and running down the stairs

"Hay, foods on the table...the others are there too" Phil smiled as he grabbed a large Jug of water. By others he meant Wilbur, Niki, A6D, Skeppy, Bad, Techno, Finn and two other people Tommy and Tubbo hadn't properly met. A fox hybrid named Fundy and a dude wearing a mask, called dream. "Okay Da-Phil...okay Phil" Tommy mumbled as Phil laughed. Tommy took a seat beside his brother as they held hands under the table, they always did that. It was a protective thing. On the plate was a stake pie, carrots, broccoli and chips. Tommy made a slight disgusted look as he picked at his food while everyone else dug in, talking and things. Tommy gasped slightly as Tubbo dug his nails into Tommy's hand. "Eat" He whispered. Tommy rolled his eyes as he began to eat small bits.

"You need to eat more that that...It will be good for you" Dream said, taking off his mask and eating a few chips. "I'm...not really hungry. I know it isn't pog but I'm not hungry" Tommy said. "Tommy who do you look up to?" Niki asked. "Oh uh...Vikkstar" the table went quiet. "Who's that?" She asked. "Do you not know who VIKKSTAR is?! well lets be honest, he's amazing. We are best of friends and-" Tommy blabbered on about the legendary Vikkstar as Phil smiled. Tommy wasn't a big talker and now he was having a whole argument with Techno and a few others about how Vikkstar is so much better that KSI.

"I personally like Tobie" Bad said. "NO ONE CARES" Tommy, Techno, Dream and A6D all yelled. "OH fuck...Sorry bad" Tommy mumbled as he looked down. "No no, its fine. He really is apart of the family" Finn laughed at Bad yelled Language. "What about me? Am i apart of the family?" Tubbo asked innocently as he finished his vegs. "Of course Tubbo. If Tommy is you definitely are" Wilbur said. Tubbo smiled wide.
____