Chapter 20

Slight trigger warning, talks of death

"Uh...who are you?" We turned around to see another male. Fuck-

"Names Law, who are you?" I asked. The male looked far to shady to be here. He had messy long brown hair, no shirt on, orange trousers with the hoodie wrapp-...he's been in jail.

"The names $8*?%#?%#...Big Crime...Or crime for short" he sounded if he smoked 20 cigarettes an hour. "Who are you?" He asked me back.

"Well I already explained-You're not that bright are you?" I snapped at him. I could tell he was bad news.

Ngh~

Uh oh
___

Tubbo regained his possion and saw Crime stood there. "Hello, I'm Tubbo...who are you?" He asked. "Uh Big crime. What happened to that law person?" He asked.

Tubbo shrugged and out his hand out. "Joining the club?" He asked, a genuine smile on his face. "He's a danger to society, not just us" Tubbo put his hand back slightly but Crime smirked and grabbed it. "Thanks kiddo"

Tubbo shuddered as he collapsed onto his knees, holding his chest "you okay?" Law asked. "H-hurts s-so much"

"You've taken three of us on in one-Two-Two and a half hours. That a lot for anyone, let alone a four year old. Look just go sleepy okay. Night night time. Nap time" Tubbo nodded, cuddling in a ball "nap...time" he put his thumb in his mouth and sucked on it, slowing falling asleep. "No-one will take control baby boy...don't worry about it"

"Who are you?" Toob asked, looking at the male in Tubbos head. "I am Big Crime. Shall I tell you a bit about myself?" The other two nodded.

"It's not a happy story so get ready." He sighed and sat down, putting on his hoddie. "Well it was 1817, a year after the ever prison was built. But me, a child who stole to survive, was of course imprisoned. They didn't know what to do with us...uh there were a few of us. But they didn't know what to do with us so they beat us and yelled at us till we submited to there orders. It was still a new thing so we didn't get much of what we were supposed to get. Food wasn't regularly, bathroom breaks weren't regularly. Many people died of dysentery and-"

"What's dysentery?" Toob butted in. He was fiddling with his hair as he was also sat on the floor. Crime kneeled down and whispered it into his ear. Toob giggled. "They died by poo" he laughed.

"Uh yeah...that. Well I was freeded after what...5-6 years. To long if you ask me. But once I was, I went back to my old ways, stealing, bulling...Arson" Toob clearly looked confused. "Fire. Burning things. But one day, I was burning this house and the po po caught me. I don't think thats what they were called back them but I can't remember. But the thing is...they pushed me...into the burning house and I uh..."

He fell quiet, fiddling with his hands. "Are you okay?" Toob asked. He hated the thought of slow painful deaths. Quick deaths were more of his cup of tea. "Perfectly fine"