chapter 30

As rain fell across the town, drowning the fields, a tall man stumbled through. His hair was.in perfect shape, as much as it could be in the rain anyway, his teeth were bright white, his cloths looked medieval at first glance.

As he walked along the town, he would chuck a few dimes and pounds to the street foak unable to get inside. It had been raining for 7 hours non-stop (:D) so he felt sorry for them. As he strolled, a large house caught his eye. He knew he shouldn't but he walked over and knocked on the door

____

"Names Schlatt....yours?" He asked, picking 'Captain' up and letting the younger wrap his legs round him. "I have two names. People manly call me 'Captain' but you can call me-"

The knock at the door interrupted them "Hold that thought flatty platty" he smiled, placing the younger in the sofa. He smirked as he heard the irritated noise of 'Captain'. He opened the door and sighed "Yes?" He looked up at the tall male "You remind me of Ranboo"

"Is Ranboo here?" The male asked, flipping his hair and fixing his glasses "Unfortunately Yes, what's your name?" He make chuckled "Eret....Eret Kin" Schlatt fell pail "Uh Y-you're majesty!?" Eret chuckled "indeed I am" he walked into the house and locked eyes with 'Captain'.

"Oh god, what have you done this time Mexico?" He asked, making the 'Captain' laugh. "It's been a while hasn't it" he stood up and walked over to Eret, looking up. So he was wearing heels, it doesn't mean he was taller than Eret. "Right so you're being called Mexico and Captain. What the fuck is your name?"

Schlatt growled, closing the door. "Hes not Told you?" Schlatt shook his head "Well his name is-"

"SHUT UP"

Eret flinched back. The room fell into an uncomfortable silence as 'Captain' looked down, fiddling with his hands. "My...my name is Eret"

Eret looked at 'Eret' in confusion "What? No no, I'm Eret. I've been my entire life. What are you playing at Sir" he crossed his arms. "I've....been impersonating you for the past 5 years, that's why I've been speaking so British and posh...like I said cupper and things like that because I was acting as you to get.... attention. But then someone yelled at me for it so I started to be someone called captain Sparkles, that why I asked you to call me Captain"

"Sparkles huh.... isn't that Tubbo's tutor from the orphanage?" Schlatt asked himself as he rubbed his horns. "CAPTAIN!? DID SOMEONE SAY CAPTAIN?" Tubbo ran down the stairs with hope in his eyes. The older gentlemen looked at eachother and sighed

"He's...not here Tubs." Tubbo's eyes fell into sadness as he looked down "o-oh..." He headed back upstairs, tears daring to fall. Schlatt cursed under his breath as he looked at the two "Who the fuck are you then? Real name?"

"My name's-"

_________
Oh no....you'll have to wait. But pretty sure you guys know who it is now 😜