Chapter 33

"but....I thought you cared about me" Wilbur whimpered, looking up at his Auntie and uncle. The two were brunettes with long legs and long arms. They were basically perfect models. They were rich as fuck and were probably Sociopaths with the way they acted.

"Darling....if we cared about you we wouldn't be giving you away to Phil you pathetic waste of space. No go pack" His Aunt smiled darkly as the young, soon to be guitarist, ran upstairs to pack. He didn't understand why they hated him, for once he didn't do anything wrong.

He was the perfect graded student, plus did after school activities. Once home he'd do all his homework, plus all the housework so why they hated him...he was clueless. He grabbed his bags and started packing everything important when it hit him. If he was gonna be sent away with no reason....he was so gonna take so much money from his Auntie and uncles room.

He closed the bags shut and snuck into his caretakers room. He looked through all the draws and wardrobe until he found there large bag of money "Just a small bit" he whispered, taking 5 grand "Just a small bit they won't miss" he smiled, stuffing it in his bag before running back into his room.

He stuffed it into the other bags and zipped it up, making sure nothing was seen. "WILLIAM" Wilbur sighed and ran downstairs with his bags. He looked up at the older ones and sighed "H-Hello Mr Philza" he mumbled

"Hay Wil....you ready to go?" He asked, trying to keep a positive tone because he knew how hard it is for someone to just leave there house without warning. The brunette nodded and held Phil's hand, not even batting an eye to his former carers. For all he cared, they could burn.

"Why...why do I have to leave?" He asked as they got into a fancy car. "Because they can't take care if you anymore. Don't worry Wil, you'll have a better place at my house with my family and friends yeah?"

Wilbur nodded and looked out the window as they started to move. He was so glad he wasn't back with his Auntie and uncle but he still felt sad be was leaving. It was normal for sure but he wasn't used to it and he probably wouldn't get used to it.
_____

(Sorry I'm taking so long. I have a writer block so this was really hard to actually think of and write. So sorry you guys)