chapter 35 valentine's day

(Wilbur, Niki, Skeppy, Vincent/A6D, Bad, Fundy, Dream, Technoblade, Finn, Deo, Tommy, Tubbo, Phil, Eret, Grian and Jack manifold a live in that one house hold)

I'm sooooooooso so so so so sorry about updates. I am really really trying to get them out but it's really hard and I've overwhelmed myself a bit. I'm sorry but Happy valentine's Day Night

Oh and themes of sexual activity, nothing major but just a fair warning
________

Grian was pushed to the wall by Techno as a dark chuckle as he started to kiss Grian. The younger wrapped his arms around Technos neck and jumped, wrapping his legs round his waste. Techno pushed him against the wall slightly harder, making the blond gasp and gave Techno time to slip his tongue into his mouth.

Grian groaned, gripping his shoulders as he sealed his eyes shut. His hands moved to Technos hair as he petted the hybrids ears. The two parted for air and techno got close to Grians ear "I'm gonna make this valentine's Day something to remember" he growled flirtatiously before gently nibbling on Grians ear, making the bottom shudder.

"Oi" the two looked to see dream "I thought you said I could help" Techno chuckled darkly, making both boys gulp. He held Grian close to his chest, his hands on his arse, "you Dreamie boy, can be my little bitch while birdy over here is my baby boy~" the two blushed.

"Room now" Dream nodded and smiled, kissing Grians head "Shouldn't we-"

"Sound proof room....now go" Grian giggled, covering his mouth. "What's so funny shortie?" Techno smirked, kissing his head.
_____

Wilbur hummed to himself as he braided Phil's hair "anything planned for today?" He asked. Himself, Eret, Skeppy and Finn were gonna make there own pamper place. They'd all sit at the table, gossip like little school girls while doing there hair, nails and a skin care routine.

Eret was playing with his bi flag on the sofa. He was sowing a few things together since he ruined a thing accidentally. "I'm not doing anything now.with you lot, come on, let's get your stuff sorted" Phil said.
_____
Niki sat alone at a restaurant, looking at a picture of Wilbur. It was her first valentine's alone since 5 years. She moved her resently dyed pink hair from her face. "Alone?" She looked up to see a tall male, his arms crossed.

"Aren't you....Jared?"