Chapter 6

Tommy had moved into the back and was asleep on Tubbos shoulder as Tubbo munched on his burger since Wilbur and tommy swapped places. "And this is for tomm-aww that's cute" Phil chuckled. As he gave Tommy's food to Tubbo. "Could you put that in the small bag down there?" Phil asked. Tubbo nodded and places the food in the bag and also moved Tommys head into his lap. "We are going to stay in the car park for a bit just so you can eat up okay?" Tubbo nodded. He was a lot more quiet now then when he was few minutes ago, that made Phil, Niki and Wilbur slightly paranoid.

"You okay back there Tubbo?" Wilbur asked, his head poking behind the seat. "I don't like it when Tommys asleep or when he's not around...I feel to vulnerable. Like i was a twig, could be stepped on and broken at any moment...sorry" Wilbur chuckled slightly. "That was very poetic Tubbo. You want to be a poet when you're older?" He asked. "Um..no I don't...Tommy read me a story and I kept a few words close" Tubbo said. "And another poem" Tubbo giggled as they all ate. Tommy stirred as he gripped Tubbos trousers. "That's really cute" Niki giggled taking out her phone and snapping a quick photo.

___
Tommy let out a slight whimper as he opened his eyes. Where was he? He sat up to be pushed back down. "You're gonna block the Tv" Tubbo whined. Tommy was currently lying on the sofa, his head on Tubbos lap and a blanket over his thin, shivering body. Tommy nodded, snuggling closer to Tubbo. "Hay Toby-Uh Tubbo, sorry, I've got your hot chocolate" A guy...girl? said, walking in. He wasn't in the car that was for sure. "Oh...Thomas is up-wait you prefer Tommy don't you?" Tommy nodded. "Cool, well I'm Finn. As you can see, I'm wearing a uh...yeah I'm in a skirt and vest with b00bs but I don't wear this oftern. Just when I either feel like it or when I've been dared. Like today. Skeps dared me for the week but don't worry, today the last day" He chuckled.

"Want your dinner?" Tommy finally sat up and put his knees up to his chest in the corner of the sofa. "No thank you" He mumbled. "Yes, he dose want it" Tommy decided not to fight against Tubbo. Toby could be very strict when it came to Tommys....yeah..."cool, I'll go grab it and heat it up" Finn smiled and ran off, his hips shaking slightly. "You better eat the whole thing okay" Tommy nodded.