37-Something hidden pt2

Previously on-
"I'm gonna call you Henry....hey-you're like my toy cow"

"No way" she gasped, covering her mouth "No Fucking way, oh god Jared I'm so happy for you"

"Yes" Niki blurted out "Yes I do want to live with you" she held Jared's hand back and smiled "I want to live with you Jared, as soon as I can"

Now-

Niki and Jared left the restaurant, arms locked as they smiled. They headed off to Jareds rich ass car. Niki's next move was to go home, pack up everything she owned, and leave. It was stupid o'clock so she should be fine. "Stay in the car...Wilbur will snap your neck if you're seen here" She whispered as she climbed out of the red sports car. She blew her blond, highlighted hair from her face and sighed, closing the car door behind her.

Niki unlocked the house and walked in, immediately taking off her heels so it didn't click against the hard floor. "Right...leave a quick note and leave" She whispered to herself but froze in her place when she heard giggling. The lady walked over to the sofa to see Tommy distracted by a calf.

She let a sigh of relief fall from her mouth and started to walk up to her room. Niki pushed the door open and paused, Tubbo was curled up on her bed with Ranboo asleep on the desk chair. "Fuck" She murmured and walked back down the stairs and out to the car "Jared I can't" 

Jared rose an eyebrow "Why not? You were so looking forward to getting away last hour. We'll relax by the hot tub, drinking alcohol or anything you want" He climbed over, opening the window so they we'rent talking threw a metal box "Tubbo needs me...."

 "You have a kid? With who?" Niki cursed under her breath and sighed "W-With um...Wilbur. Mhm with Wilbur...I have a kid with him. Two children to be exact" He growled and drove off fast, splashing water all over the heart broken female. She sighed, letting tears run down her face.

"Want to come in for a cuppa?" she turned around and nodded, wiping her running make-up from her eyes. A taller male walked over and held her close "I-I don't even know you properly" She whispered. The male nodded, rubbing her back "Come along...Lets gossip about whatever you want to. Wanna watch the crown or something?"

"Oh my gosh" She laughed threw fast tears, hugging him tighter "Eret you're amazing" He laughed along with her and took Niki inside to get her dried and in clean clothes.