Chapter 23

Finn sighed as he sat on the porch outside, texting ??? to explain the Tommy and Tubbo situation to him. It wasn't a very warm day in the mid December, there was a light breeze making the male shiver seeing as he was only in a thin clothed outfit. 

"well well well, Who are you's texting now Finn?" Finn flinched and turned off his phone, turning his head. "O-Oh...Hay A6d...How are you?" he asked, watching the younger sit down. They were a year apart, A6d being 19 while himself was 20. "Cut the bull shit Finn, who are you talking too?"

"I-It don't matter" He mumbled, playing with his long hair. "Yes.It.Dose. Now spill" A6d clearly wasn't playing around, he was pissed. "Uh...A-An old friend of mine-You probably don't know them" The French male crossed his arms, "Who is it?" 

"Uh...A dude...uh" A6d knew he wasn't going to get anything out of Finn this way, he'd need another way to make him spill it...and he had just the idea. He placed his hand on the olders thy and smirked "Wh-What are you-?"

"Tell me who it was and I won't do anything" Finn blushed a dark red. "I-Isn't this classed as sexual assault?" He asked as A6d thought. "Well...You're face says your enjoying it so I'd personally say no" Finn nodded. "Just tell me who and I'll stop and leave you alone" a6d began to get closer to Finn's face as he watched the older stutter out words. "Don't get all blushy Finny, Just speak" A6d grabbed Finn's chin and forced him to look. "I-Its a uh...a person c-called...uh...."

"Called?" A6d and Finn's noses were almost touching at this point. "I-I...I'm n-not allowed to tell you but-" Finn cut himself off as he pulled A6d into a kiss. The younger gasped as not actually thinking he'd kiss Finn today-Or ever for that fact. They were there for a good 20 seconds before A6d pulled away, his face a dark red. "Uh...Y-You-" Finn giggled as he watched A6d stutter up confused statements. "I'll see you inside, 6d" Finn stood up, smirking, and walked off inside. Leaving his very confused French friend alone to think.