I am posting

I will be posting a story today. I just wanted your guys opinion on something. So I feel like if there was a final to the Dream smp exile bit I had a feeling it might go something like this.

So I had been thinking, really late at night because I couldn't sleep and my phone was taken away. But you know if dream and Tommy met in the middle of L'manurg, Infront of all the houses. With almost everyone watching. I don't know why but I had a feeling it would go something like this.

___________
Dream stood there, facing Tommy, sword in hand. Everyone was watching, slightly hidden but enough to be seen.
"Tommy..."

"Dream..."

Phil opened his door so himself and Techno could watch safely.

"Tommy I'm here to either kill you or bring you back to exile...your choice." Dreams eyes in his mask were red

"Do it dream, kill me...I fucking dare you" he growled. Tubbo gasped and went to run over but Ranboo shook his head, making Tubbo halt.

"You won't do it...I know you won't" Tommy laughs. "You won't do it cuz you don't have the guts. Strike  me down dream, strike me dead, strip me of my one heart because I know...and so do you that this death will cost you greatly. I have an army dream and you know it. I have Ghostbur...I have Technoblade, I have Philza Minecraft. What do you have...you have nothing. I have people on my side you didn't even know"

Dream laughed "Sure...and who are they then"

"I have Ranboo, I have Niki, Eret, Puffy, Fundy, Quackity, VICKSTAR, Jack manifold, Tubbo....at a stretch. I will eventually have everyone you know and everyone you love in my side and I'll get my fucking discs back Dream. Even if it's the last thing I ever do. And there's nothing you can do about it"

"Is that so?" Dream moved forward

"You may have won the battle dream... just not the fucking war. This isn't a game anymore, it's life of death. You could kill Dream me and I could come back as a ghost and remember only the good things...like Wilbur....or only the bad things...but that doesn't mean I won't come back for my discs, I'll make myself remember...even if it almost kills me again."

Dream stood in silence, not knowing what to do. He was taken back

"So do it Dream...KILL ME, But I'll come back for my discs over and over and over again. So end my life and kill me because me and you both know....

You've fucked up
____

I wish I could send this to the writer for the smp but I don't have Twitter XD