chapter 29

_________________________________

The front door slammed open and Wilbur stood there, looking proud of himself "Guess what dumb thing I did"

Phil sighed "What did you do Wilbur?" He asked, already looking disappointed. Wilbur stuck his ton out to show a small silver ball on his tongue.

"Oh my god, did you pierce your tongue. You Fucking idiot" Techno gasped as Dream fell into a fit of laughter, falling off the sofa. A few hours ago Wilbur said he wanted to do something out of the ordinary and Phil told him no...guess he didn't listen.

Wilbur smiled "And-" he grabbed Sapnap who walked in with an ear piercing, tongue and a nose one. "Sup bitches" he smiled, hands on hips. He looked hot. Dream wheezed as he tried to get air but failed miserably. Techno hid back a chuckle as Phil stood there in complete and utter shock.

"Now a suggest we run. Phil looks mad and George is gonna have your ass" Wilbur suggested as hey both booked it. Phil groaned and sighed "Stupid child"
____

'Captain' walked down the stairs in high heels, a black skirt, green hoodie and black beanie. He was only so tall because of the black heels. He smirked and pressed his lips together before making pop sound when he moved them away quickly. "RANBOO" he yelled, making the younger run over "Carry me downstairs"

He nodded and picked up the older bridal style, taking him to the sofa and placing him down. He smiled and leaned back onto the sofa. "Who the fuck are you" A horned male walked in with a bottle of alcohol.

"Oh my god" he gasped, looking the male up and down in pure lust. Schlatt backed up slightly "Who-....what?" The 'Captain'' walked over a d threw his arms around Schlatts neck "what's your name handsome" Schlatt scrunched his nose up in disgust but then smiled, knowing full well he could probably take advantage of the shorter.

"Names Schlatt....yours?" He asked, picking 'Captain' up and letting the younger wrap his legs round him. "I have two names. People manly call me 'Captain' but you can call me-"