Here we stand ♡

JADENS POV

- Dec.4.2019 -
- Tuesday 7: 32 p.m. -
- sway -

As Liz took a hold of my and Joshua's hand, we walk inside. Music and lights blasting everywhere. Bryce did do a good job after all. Out of nowhere Avani and Addison come up to me taking my hand and pulling me aside leaving Liz and Joshua alone.

Av - when r we doing it?

J - never

Ad - what.. why?

J - she's with Joshua and you can literally see it.

I point to where Liz and Joshua are at.

Av&Ad - oh

J - see

I turn around and cross my arms on my chest.

Ad - either way do you like her or not?

J - yes but-

Av - oh come on Jaden grow some balls. Bc the way your acting right now looks like you have a 3 year old boy balls.

Addi and I look at Avani who now looked sorta pissed.

Av - What!?

J - no-nothing.

Av - cmon

J - alright but not now.

Ad - fine I'll get Bryce and you go get Anthony.

Av - ok

As Avani left Addison stayed

Ad - look I know that she's with Joshua right now, but I can tell there's something off. She hasn't been the same since they took a break, so I think you have high chances.

J - thx for helping

Ad - no problem no go enjoy YOUR party.

LIZS POV

As Jaden left, Joshua and I didn't talk until...

Jb - hey I know it weird and awkward that I'm here but let's have some fun

L - it is kinda awkward but I'm fine with it. And your right let's have some fun.

We went to the dance floor.

Joshua started to do some weird dance and all I did was laugh. He's a literally odd person. And it's funny.

I decide to stop him and I told him to follow my lead. We all know I'm not the best dancer ever but I'm a bit better than Joshua. Even though we're on a break and we both don't know how to dance we are having a enjoyable time together.

JADENS POV

- Tuesday 8: 20 p.m. -

I've been enjoying my time here with the boys. Josh, Bryce and I had some gun shots and it was fun. Now, Josh, Bryce, Griffin, Noah, Blake, Quinton, Anthony, Kio, and I are having shots. By now I'm sure we are mostly wasted but not entirely.

B - yo what time is it?

J - I don't know Kio?

K - uhhh 8: 20

J - shit! 10 minutes! I'll call everyone

An - I'll help

Anthony and I started to tell everyone to look at the TVs so we could watch the premiere. There's TVs all around the house. By now there's 3 minutes left Anthony and I make out way to the main tv room. All the boys, Avani, Addison, and some other people are here. But the one person that I want to be here is not.