Please read this...

Hey guys,
So I thought that I had to come here to write some ideas I had.

So I have and idea of...
Liz writing a song.
Well it's not going to be her song exactly. I'm going to use the song 'Kinda Numb' by Tate Mcrae as a reference. But here's the twist. I'm going to add some lyrics of her other songs so it won't be the same exact lyrics. I'm doing this because I think that Tate's songs rly goes with what Liz is going to be going through. Please lmk if it's a good idea please.

Ok now next thing
Nessa song 'pain' is a rly good song in my opinion. So I have a plan. Josh and Liz will get super close than Nessa will notice. And things will happen. Nessa and Josh will break up. So she can write the song abt him. Than other things happen and they will eventually find their way back together.

Next thing
When I said Jaden had black hair. I mean his old back hair. Bc I want him to have blond hair, than black, than the black perm he has now. And his songs aren't out yet. He will start working on Comatose in a couple of episodes.

Next thing
Liz's brother is Connor Lee. If u don't know him search @connor5lee on tiktok or Connor Lee at famous birthdays. And also Olivia Rodrigo and Joshua Bassett. They are in this story bc I thought it would be a good idea to let Liz and Joshua have a thing. And also Olivia and Jaden have a thing. When Liz and Jaden are having a complicated thing going on.

Ok last thing
I think that I'm going to... let Liz and Jaden date other ppl. But they are going to be together by the end. But the ppl I want to let Liz date is Mark and Joshua. Ok Mark and Liz are best friends but I have an idea for that to work. And Joshua well just be a short thing.
When it comes to Jaden I think I'll let Olivia and him date. And maybe I'll bring Mads up again.

Ok guys thanks for your time that's it lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ps. I edited the picture on the top lol now bye ily guys💕