Fells ♡

The car ride is being chill for now. But of course I feel nervous. I mean I never met those boys and Jaden was sitting by my side. How do you want me to feel. Idk if the boys are going to  like me. And most of all if I'm going to pass the audition . My thoughts were quickly interrupted by the boy besides me.

J - hey...
L - yea
J - why are you here in LA . Avani didn't tell me why and I'm curious.
L - oh I'm here to visit *i lied*
J - oh that's all
L - yea I mean I missed Vani so muc-
A - I herd my name. What's up?
J&L - Nothing...
A - oh secrets now ok ok *acts hurt*
L - I was telling Jaden how much I missed u
A - ohh

*jaden and I burst out laughing*

A - Anyways we're here

We got out of the car and Jaden helped me with my luggage. I felt my body getting tensed up. Jaden noticed and held my hand which gave me butterflies and it really helped me calm down. I looked to our hands then up to him and he gave me the "it's ok" look. Once we stepped on the house Avani screamed to the boys to come down. I feel Jaden squeezing my hand. At that moment I felt like I shouldn't be stressed. And with that the boys were down .

B - Bryce
Jo - Josh
An - Anthony
K - Kio
G - Griffin
Bl - Blake

A - so boys this is my cousin Lisandra
L - hey...
B - hey I'm Bryce, that's Josh, Kio, Griffin, Blake and -
L - Anthony
An - you know me
L - well yea Vani won't stop talking about you it's , "Anthony is so hot" " I love Anthony so much" and blah blah blah all the time.
An - oh really *he said smirking at Avani who was blushing*
A - umm...

*we all burst out laughing*

We ended up talking for a long time. The boys are actually really nice. There was one boy that kept looking at me. I think his name is Blake. Not gonna lie he is really cute. But I'm not sure how I feel especially with Jaden. Anyways it was 1:56 a.m and I was really tired so I asked Vani where I was going to sleep since she's sleeping with Anthony.

L - hey Vani where am I going to sleep?
A - oh I didn't think abt that
J - you can sleep in my room if u want to. I can sleep on the floor and u on my bed

I was really tired so I just agreed. And with that we went up stairs.
————————————————————————
A/n Hey guess I hope y'all are liking it so far