Party ♡

LIZ'S POV

It's been 2 days since Jaden and I almost had another make out sheesh. Anyways Mark has been acting weird but in a cute way. We have been cuddling a lot and he has been so sweet. I wonder what has got into him? Oh well.

Jo - hey y'all wanna play spin the bottle?

Everyone nodded. We are currently on a party. Everyone is here. Avani, Nessa, Dixie and Mads are here. But once again Kio is not. I don't  rly get to spend time with him as much as the others.

Bl - what happens if u dont want to kiss that person?
B - u take shoots
Jo - k umm... Vani u go first.
A - y me?
Jo - bc I said so
A - ur lil bitch ok then

Avani spins the bottle and it lands on Anthony

A - ops I like this game already

And with that she kissed him. It was more of a make out sheesh.

Q - get a room
A - stfu *she said while flicking him off*
Ma (mads) - Jaden u go
J - umm

He looks at me and I nod. Idk y he looked at me. But if he didn't I'd might go psycho. And with it he spinner it and it landed on... MADS. I'm not gonna freak out. Specially when we're not dating. But still my blood got hot. I'm jealous I confess. Ahh why his ex whyyy... ahhh. Why r they taking so long is just a kiss. Griffin saw how uncomfortable I was and decided to hop in.

G - ight that's good.

Ahhh. I wasn't even looking at them but. All I see after I turn my head back is Mads lipstick all over her mouth. Jaden smirk at me. HE WHAT!!! Oh its ON!!!

N - Liz u go now
L - sure y not *i said smirking at Jaden*
N - and... Mark it is

Oh no... I didn't expect to be having revenge on Jaden with my BEST FRIEND! Mark got up and walked over to me.

M - u don't have to do this if u don't want to

I look over to Jaden and back at Mark

L - positive

I stand up and grab his shirt and smack my lips onto his. At first he didn't kiss back. But 3 seconds after he grabs my waist with on hand and the other is on my cheek. Damn he is a rly good kisser ngl. We started to make out like rly bad.

Jo - get a room

We stop making out and look at Josh. My hands were on Marks neck and his are on my waist. I looked over to Jaden and he had his head down. I looked at Mark and gave him a 5 seconds kiss before letting go and sitting down again. Avani passed me a napkin. I asked why and she passed me her mini mirror. I was shocked Bc my lips were all messed up. I was wearing a red lipstick and yea... I looked at Mark and he had red lipstick stain all over his lips. Wow I do not expect to kiss him td. Or ever. But I did and. It felt good. We stopped playing the game. And I was abt to get a drink when I felt someone grab my wrist and bring me to a room. I couldn't really see who was it until...