The fight ♡

~Recap~

J - what's going on
L - great
M - what's going on is that Liz. Wait better. You 2 are lying to everyone. Mainly to Mads and I.

Oh no...

J - what r u talking abt dude
M - DONT DUDE ME YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABT
L - Mark calm down
M - HOW LIZ I THOUGHT WE WERE ON GOOD TERMS. BUT NO HE HAD TO RUIN IT
J - HOLD ON! FIRST DONT TALK TO HER LIKE THAT AND SECOND UR THE ONE WHO RUINED IT.

B - hey is everything alr-
Jo - whats going on-

M - WHATS GOING ON IS THAT BOTH OF THEM HAVE BEEN LYING TO US ALL THIS TIME

Nb (Nick Bean) - wow ok Mark calm down
Av - what do u mean lying. Liz, Jaden care to explain?
M - she's not gonna say it nor Jaden
An - than u say it

This is so chaotic!

M - y'all know they like each other. And if u don't by now than ur blind. Anyways Liz and I went out td to this new restaurant. And guess who we find there. Mads and Jaden wow. We sat all together and all. I noticed that Liz and Jaden were both on their phones and always looking up and giving weird looks to each other. When the waitress came she was all up on Jaden. And that was when Liz got up to "use the bathroom" but actually she texted Jaden to go meet her. How I know. 1 minute after she was gone Jaden went the same direction with no excuse. After abt 3 minutes they both came back. Liz said she had girl problems. And Jaden said he went to the car to get gum. But guess what he left his keys on the table. And idk how Mads didn't notice he was lying. Bc it was rly obvious. Oh also Liz's Lipstick wasn't as strong as before. And Jaden's lips were a little more redder.

And that's when things heated up even more. Everyone looked at Jaden and I. They were all shocked.

Ma - Jae is this truth. U and Liz a-are a-a t-thing
J - I umm
M - ofc they are Mads
L - no we're not
M - oh rly then what happened when u guys left?

I couldn't answer. I was devastated. I knew I should have told him before. But I was confused. He had always been so sweet to me. I didn't want to break him. But I guess I did the opposite.

M - I knew it! I KNEW IT!!!
Bl - so y'all r dating and didn't tell anyone?
J - we're not dating. Yet...

Why did he say that!!!

Ma - yet!?! What do u mean YET Jaden? I thought we're having a thing rn.
J - look Mads I wanted to do this earlier but I couldn't. Ur such an special girl to me and I didn't want to break you. But... ur not the one.
Ma - I- I ummm
J - Mads don't be sad we can still be friends but-
Ma - I get it. It's not the same anymore. Hope ur happy Lisandra. Bye guys I don't think there's any more mood here.
J - w-wait Mads
Ma - no Jaden u have more things to solve rn

And with that the only ones left are. Mark, Jaden, Avani, Bryce, Josh, Nessa and Addison who hasn't said a word yet, Blake, Nick Bean, Anthony and I. Griffin and Kio are with their girlfriends. Lucky them. I decided to finally speak up.

L - Mark look I was confused. I never meant to break u. But we are best friends for over 10 yrs. and I didn't want to ruin it. Jaden and I is different. I love you but I can't do this to u. Having someone on my mind every time I'm with u seems wrong. I can't do this to u and I can't do this to me. Please forgive me.

I said sobbing.

The room was more silent than before. Mark and I were looking into each other eyes so deep that I could know exactly what he was feeling. He's broken. AHHHHHHH why would I ever do this to him.

Ad - I think is better we leave these 3 alone
N - agree

And with that the only ones left were. Broken Mark. Numb Jaden. And sobbing me.

Please Mark say something.

M - Liz... I love you. Since the day I saw you I knew it was you and me against the world. We grew up together. We did everything together. The one thing I had that no other boy did was you. The best friend everyone needs. And now I don't have u either... I never wanted to loose u. As a best friend and as someone I loved...

L - M-Mark

M - ...after all we did. No secrets between each other all these years. I've NEVER told anyone ur secrets. I ALWAYS covered up for you. I NEVER LIED TO YOU. And now I've lost the ONLY person that I could count on for EVERYTHING.

M - Liz...

Please forgive me...

M - I...