Cheating? ♡

Mark and I we're driving back to the sway. I wondered if anyone knows abt Jaden and the audition. Well I'll ask Josh when I get there. Before getting there I suggested for us to stop by the mall. With no doubts he said yes. When we got there we did some shopping. And by what I mean "we" I mean I did most of it. Ops... Anyways we stopped by chick-fil-a and we got everyone food. When we arrived at the sway everyone came running towards us and snatching the chick-fil-a from my hands.

L - wow ok y'all don't love me no more *i said dramatically*

Q - so how was the tour *he said smirking*
L - it was normal FYI
B - u sure?
L - YES!
Jo - y u so stressed abt it then?
L - bro one day I'll get y'all by the neck I swear! *i said sarcastically storming out to Jaden's room where I'm still at*

Bl - Don't say that in front of Mark after what u too d-
L - DONT EVEN FINISH THAT!

I scream at him back. These boys. Ahhh. I walked to Jaden's and Josh's room and no surprise Josh and Nessa are there.

L - hey guys
N - hey...
Jo - sup
L - I brought Chick-fil-A
N - ohhh sweet

I handed her the bag

L - hey Josh can I talk to u privately
J - sure

Josh and I walked to the hallway

L - hey do u know abt Jaden
Jo - what exactly at Jaden?
L - abt the audition
Jo - how do u know abt that!
L - so everyone knew abt it besides me?
Jo - no no only the boys
L - oh
Jo - y tho? And how do u know?
L - promise to keep it a secret?
Jo - sure...
L - Josh!!!
Jo - ok I promise
L - I auditioned
Jo - U WHA-
L - Josh shh
Jo - ok ok. But I auditioned!
L - yes. That's u I'm here in LA
Jo - I knew something was up
L - yea
Jo - it's probably bc u didn't want any expectation on u right?
L - yea
Jo - Jaden did the same. But also bc he didn't want the girls to fan girl abt him being on a movie and shit.
L - makes sense. Thx
Jo - np

Josh then brings me to a hug. He is also a rly good hugger ngl. But Jaden bets him on it lol.

NESSA'S POV

Liz and Josh left to the hallway she seemed to be in a hurry. I couldn't listen to their conversation that well but I'm kinda suspected of their relationship. I know Josh is with me and he loves me but. Recently they have been really close. I mean they live in the same house and sleep on the same room. Idk. I decided to go check on them. When I got to the hallway I saw that Josh brought her to a hug. A REALLY long hug. At that point I couldn't think properly I stormed to his room and started packing my clothes. How could he. I thought he loved me. But now to find that he might be cheating on me. I couldn't take it anymore. I called Mads and asked if I could spend the night. Josh came back in.

Jo - hey bab- where u going?
N - spending the night at Mads
Jo - y tho?
N - I miss her that's all now let me go *i snap at him*

JADEN'S POV

Today was crazy. Luckily no girl brought a kissing scene. Well... besides the girl that makes my heart skip a beat every second that I'm with her. Ofc she wasn't expecting it to happen. But I'm glad she brought that scene. Every time we kiss I fell amazing. She does something to me. But that's too bad bc she wants me as a friend. Anyways I got to the sway and when I stepped in I saw no one. I shouted their names no answer.

? - booo
J - ahhhhhh

Shit that got me

J - oof Liz that's u
L - sry
J - nah u good
L - sooo how was it? Did u kiss anyone other girl?

As she said that she got kinda jealous which was cute

J - luckily I did
L - oh... who was it?

She said that with a sad look on her face. She is jealous

J - r u jealous?
L - me no... NO!
J - umm huh...
L - maybe...
J - knew it
L - ok but fr who is it?
J - ok she has brown hair, green eyes, abt 5'3.

She looked down

J - and she is wearing some weird sponge bob slippers

She shot her head up

J - and her eyes are the prettiest ever. Her smile is worth way more than gold. Her laugh is the cutest weirdest little thing ever. And I met her through a FaceTime call.

She giggled a bit. Ahh her smile.

L - what's her name?
J - they call her Liz. But I think ima call her Bean. What u think?
L - I love it

With no hesitation I placed a kiss on her soft lips. Those soft lips are addicting. A couple of seconds we pulled away bc we heard some talking coming our way.

LIZ'S POV

J - we'll finish this later *he said smirking*
L - sure...

—————————————————————-