Dinner ♡

- skip 2 weeks -

- Friday 10:22 p.m. -

A quick recap of the past 2 weeks. I moved in into a apartment studio. I have my own car. Which is a Ford Mustang Convertible (the picture on the top). And Joshua and I are kinda of a thing I'd say. Oh and... I don't even know how to say this but... Nessa and Josh broke up. Yea sad I know... She hasn't rly been hanging out with us recently. And Josh seems rly upset. Other than that Vani and Ant are great. Griff and Dix are great. Kio, Blake and Bryce are single as a Pringle. Oh and before I forget!!! I'm going to go visit my parents next month!!! And Mark ofc! My brother is still in College which makes it harder for me to see him but anyways... We're all going out tonight. We're going to Saddle Ranch.

L - Vaniiii u take too long
Av - hold on just a sec...

- 5 minutes later-

Av - k I'm ready let's go-
Av - Ahh bebe

Avani runs up to Anthony and hug him like she's hasn't seen him in ages. More like 2 hrs ago.

Av - how did u get in? I thought u lost the keys
L - I opened the door for him.

Avani brings her attention to me.

L - yea I'm still here
Av - Oh-
L - just shut up and let's goooo

We all went ok Anthony's car. I left my car at my house. He left us at Vani's and then came to pick us up. As we were making our way in to Saddle Ranch my eyes were brought up to 2 ppl. Jaden and Olivia. Ok I didn't know they were going to be here. Apparently they're "dating". But that's not going to ruin my night.

An - hey guys
B - sup

We all sat down.

Vani sat down next to Ant. I sat down next to Vani and the other side of me is Josh. I invited Joshua but he was busy so... and guess who I was sitting across from. The only ones Jaden and Olivia.

It's going rly good actually. I've been talking to Josh, Vani, Ant, Bryce and Kio more. I'm trying to ignore the view I have in front only me. Olivia was trying to kiss Jaden ALL THE TIME and tbh it was rly disgusting.

O - hey Liz

OMG WHAT?!

L - What
O - chill I just wanted I say that the shirt ur wearing doesn't match u

Everyone stopped talking when she said that. Is she ok? Like

L - and who asked?
O - no one I just wanted to let you know
L - well next time shut ur mouth if no one asked u.
O - I was just trying to be nice and tell u something everyone is thinking but us scared to say.

Wtf?! Who she thinks she is- Kylee Jenner? Like bitch no-

L - fuck off
O - excuse me?
L - u herd me Fuck Off!
O - oh bitch u didn't
L - ik u didn't just call me a bitch u whore!
O - oh I did

As she said that I got up and as I was abt to beat the shot out of her Josh held me back.

Jo - Liz just ignore her. She doesn't deserve ur attention.
L - ur right let's go.

Josh and I left. As he was driving. I was think why didn't Jaden say anything? Like is he just going to let her speak to me like that! I- agrrrr

L - hey sry for making u leave
Jo - nah ur good. It was kinda of boring anyways.
L - hey instead of going to the sway can we go to mines?
Jo - sure

When we got to mines. We went to my room I told Josh I was going to take a shower. He just stayed on my bed. I got out of the shower and went back to my room. I walking in side of my walk in closet and changed in there.

L - hey what time is it *i said while hanging my towel in my bathroom*
Jo - 1:26 a.m. why?
L - u can stay here if u want. I mean is kinda late for u to go back
Jo - u sure?
L - yea
Jo - ok
L - ok than go take a shower I'm going to get something for u to wear.

Josh went to take a shower and I was trying to find some clothes for him. I couldn't find any shirts but luckily Mark left one of his sweats here. Josh came out with a towel around his waist and his hair dripping. I couldn't help but stare.

Jo - so.. ur just going to stare or..
L - y-yea... I mean no no no Here t-the clothes

I handed him the sweats and he looked at me bc of it

L - I don't have a shirt that fits you
Jo - ok...
L - just if u-ur w-wondering
Jo - nah it's ok

We're just chilling out on my bed watching some Outer Banks. I'm rly sleepy so I'm drifting away to sleep. And as soon as I was closing my eyes I think Josh noticed and he wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer. I mean we're friends right? Yea we're friends. And with that I'm off to sleep...