Tmr umm... ♡

Skip to the next day...

JADEN'S POV

Jo - hey Jaden!
J - what
Jo - did u tell her yet?
J - no y?
Jo - idk maybe bc she's the only one who doesn't know.
J - none of the girls know Josh
Jo - ok ok, just saying

Josh walked out of the room. Tmr is a big day for me. I have this major audition. Is for a Movie. Well my manager received a call a few days ago saying that a movie producer wanted to see me. They told me that I was perfect for the part. So tmr I'll be on the audition with them. To find which girl will be my "lover". If that makes any sense. So far only the boys know. I think if I tell the girls they'll freak out abt the fact that I'll be on a movie. Yes I'm a rockstar. But I also love acting. And that would be a major step on my career. So why not take it? Right. I made my way down to the living room where everyone was. I get there and see Liz and Mark cuddling? I'm not jealous but like! It weird. Anyways they were talking abt what they are going to be doing tmr.

LIZ'S POV

We are at the living room talking abt what we are doing tmr. Mark and I are cuddling up bc why not. Back at Louisiana we used to do it a lot since we're best friends. Anyways I see Jaden coming down the stairs. He looks a bit weirded abt seeing Mark and I cuddled up. I sit up and nessa starts to talk to me.

N - Nessa
D - Dixie
NB - Nick Bean
C - Charli

N - So Liz what r u doing tmr?

My audition was tmr so that's what I'll be doing. But I can't tell them that.

L - oh, Mark and I are going to walk around LA.
NB - like ur his private tour guide *he said smirking and doing the thing with his eyebrows*
L - yea... WAIT!!!

Everyone was either ohhh but like in a romantic was or shocked by what I said.

L - no no no that came out wrong
B - oh please Liz
M - no she's just giving me a tour
Bl - yea. But when u come back don't moan too loud ok.
L - oh my lord u dirty minded ppl.

I looked over to Jaden and he was quiet. Everyone walked out to the pool or kitchen. I stayed back and so did Jaden.

L - hey
J - hey
L - u alright?
J - yea why?
L - J I know that face
J - what face
L - wait ur jealous?
J - NO!
L - ur jealous of what the boys said *i said getting up and walking closer to him*(a/n they r both standing lol)
J - No ofc not!
L - u don't have to be jealous u know
J - rly give me a reason then

With that I grabbed his face and gave him a passionate kiss. He kissed back ofc. But the kiss that could have lasted forever broke after 10 seconds.

J - oof say less
L - oh my Jaden *i giggle*
L - so what r u doing tmr?
J - oh I'm , I'm going to... stay here. Stay here
L - ok umm I'm gonna go find Vani só see ya

I quickly pecked his lips and left. What is he hiding from me?

JADEN'S POV

I hate lying. Especially when is for Liz. We'll see will have to wait. Ahh I'm so dumb why didn't I just told her there and asked for her to keep it a secret. Too late for that now. Ahhhh.

————————————————————————
A/n what will happen tmr