Goodbye Oppa..

Thursday, 6:30am
Hana's POV

I could hear people whispering as I slowly opened my eyes. Eh? What am I facing right now? Oh..wait. This is Kai.. I was literally hugging Kai oppa from the front. I looked up seeing Kai's adorable sleeping face. But, the lights are on. I wonder who's awake?

I pulled away from Kai and sat up. Kyak!!! All the boys were awake and were dressing up! I saw Chanyeol putting on his shirt and Sehun zipping up his jeans!

Automatically, I screamed. "Akkkhh!!!MIANHE(I'm Sorry)!!!"

The boys frantically grabbed a shirt to hide themselves. Eventually, Kai awoke and slapped his hand over my eyes.

"Hyung, it's okay. I got her covered.." he said sleepily.

Despite the fact that I was "blind", I could hear the boys footsteps running all around the room. I couldn't tell whose voice was whos but they all seemed worried.

"What do you think she saw?"

"I bet only shirtless cos we're all wearing our jeans."

"I should've changed in the corner..."

"Well then, you should've known better!"

"Guys, she can still hear us you know."

A moment later, Kai's hands left my eyes and I saw all of them fully dressed. Phew...

"Hana-ssi..had a wonderful sleep last night?" Baekhyun asked, grinning.

"Yea..until I woke up to seeing you guys," I replied combing my hair back with my fingers.

Kai laughed. "We always change here, but then, I guess they didn't see you under my blanket and thought you left already".

"Hana-ya, why didnt you sleep on the floor with us?" Suho asked.

"Kris oppa switched off the lights, I cannot see!"

"So, you decided to sleep on the couch beside Kai?" he teased.

"No. I was feeling my way around but Kai oppa told me to sleep beside him instead."

"You guys didn't do anything, right?" he teased this time with a wide grin plastered on his face.

Kai slouched down low in his seat with his arms folded. "What's the problem? we only fell asleep, there's nothing wrong with that! I can't let her freeze at night!"

From Kai's tone, I can tell he is annoyed. I lightly tapped his knee and slowly shook my head.

After I washed my face in the girls toilet, I got changed in my casual white shirt and jeans and put on my school shoes. I returned to the practice room and found the boys eating breakfast.  I settled down next to Kai who was drinking his coffee.

"Who bought the food?" I asked Kai quietly.

"Suho hyung.." he replied with his mouth full and handed me a packet of dried fruits and coffee.

Before I could begin my breakfast, there was loud knock at the door.

D.O got up from his seat, opened the door ajar and peeked through.

3 seconds later, he closed the door slightly mouthing, "Hana hide!" with his big owl eyes.

Baekhyun whispered to D.O, "Nugu(who?)"

D.O mouthed back, "Manager hyung! Pali(hurry)!!"

From inside we could hear EXO's manager, "D.O-ya.. is there a problem? why can't i enter?"