Decision

Hana's POV
"Jae Mi eonni! Please wait!" I called out to Jae Mi eonni who walked fast ahead of me. I ran to catch up. I didn't realise where she was heading until she slowed down in front of Lee Soo Man's office.
She knocked the door and turned to me. "Go in."
I took a deep breath and entered quietly. Mr Lee Soo Man was on his computer a frown plastered on his face. He was serious. 
"Minha-ssi.. please take a seat." He gestured to the chair in front of his desk. I hesitantly sat down. I studied his face. I guess something bad happened.
"..You want to, see me? or..talk to me about something?"
Suddenly he turned his computer's monitor screen towards me. On it, was pictures of me and Kai oppa together. The one whereby we were filming, when we were holding hands, when we were at the park sleeping last night and those when I was talking and laughing with him. Where did all these come from?
"I told you, like I said before that dating is not allowed. Exo's and Kai's popularity is rising higher and higher all around the world and if the fans catch him dating, he might be in deep trouble."
I pursed my lips at those words. 'deep trouble'.
"Who got those photos?" I asked curiously.
"You should know. Who is the person whose been following you around, trying to get you away from you Kai?"
"Jae Mi eonni?" Gosh! I knew it! There was something going on with that lady! She's been spying on me! I dont know if its literally but..you know.
"Glad you know.Also, she's your manager as well. I told her to look after you and if anything is going on to let me know. I guess she chose to find out more between you and Kai."
"Oh yeah? You mean stalking?" I burst out by accident.
"Look. Dont take this the wrong way, we are doing this to protect you and Kai. Fans can be unpredictable. One minute they support and love you, the next they might start off bad rumours or even make your life miserable. They can do the same to Kai. And for him, it's worst. He has over thousands of millions of fans."
I looked down at my feet. My mind has billions of thoughts randomly bouncing around.
"Minha-ssi." He called out. "If you really love Kai, won't you want to protect him?"
I looked up and faced Mr Soo Man. My eyebrows furrowed showing confusion. I have no idea. But,
"I want to protect him." I said coming from deep within my heart. Yes I wanted to protect him..okay. I think.
"Good. Now, do me one favour, either you tell Kai you dont want to see him anymore or you just avoid him to prevent yourself from falling for him."
My heart skipped my beat. "What?" I say barely shouting. "Won't you tell this to him too? What do you mean I have to tell him?"
He chuckled. "If I tell him, he might not listen. I bet he wont listen to you either, so it's best if he doesn't know."
Instantly I stood up.The chair fell back. "What do you know about what's best? All you know is to boss people around! Telling them to do things they dont want to do, like forcing me to skip school, or even..this!"  I was breathing really hard. I need air. I really need air right now. But I wanted to know what he has to say. I turned around hesitantly and chose to walk out the door. I took the elevator upstairs to the rooftop and swung open the doors. At the edge of the roof, I screamed out loud.  But I didnt exactly realise a small guy a couple of feet away from me, staring.  D.O oppa?
My face red with embarassment, I turned to the other side. I heard footsteps walk away then I slowly turned back. He's gone. I decided to stay up on the roof to calm my senses.
I was daydreaming, looking far off beyond when someone tapped my shoulder. It's either Jae Mi or Jae Mi.
"What?" I said sulkily.
"Hey, looks like someone is in a bad mood," answered a familiar voice.
I spun round. Oppa!
I had to make a decision now. To either ignore him, or...I cant help it!
I pulled him into a hug.
Kai laughed. "Something happened? Stress?". He rubbed my back softly and rested his chin on my head. "Suho hyung, didnt much scold me. But I knew you would be in deep trouble with your manager. Although I had a rough explanation to do with my dance coordinators, I was thinking about you the entire time."
Stop.Oppa.Just stop.I cant think straight. Either to let you go or to stay. But then, he began playing with my hair and patting my back, my arms still around him. After a fair few minutes, he took my arms away from his waist and cupped my cheeks.
Looking into my eyes, he say, " I know that something is really bothering you right now. You can always tell me. Is it about.....us?"
My lowered my gaze. "No."  I am lying.  "No it's nothing."  Stop lying!  "It's not about us."  Yes it is! I wanted to tell the truth. But I reconsidered what Lee Soo Man  has told me. 'If you really love Kai, won't you want to protect him?'
Kai seems uncertain to trust what I'm saying. But without a warning, he kissed my forehead for a long, full minute. He checked his watch. "Hana-ya, I've got to go now. If you need anything, just call me. I'll be right there. Saranghaeyo!"
I watched him take the elevator down. Those last words I heard. 'Saranghaeyo'. I took in a deep breath and sighed.
I've heard him. He loves me. And I love him too. I've made up my mind. I'll protect him, doing what ever it takes. I'm not going to let anyone hurt him.
But what I really fear that will hurt him is not the fans nor the media what so ever,  it's me.

A/n: Hey readers!Just so you know, I've been planning this story's future chapters since like..forever and I hope that it will turn out nice and better than expected in the end. And I also hope that, you guys are okay with this chapter! Please look forward to more! ;)) ♥♡♥♡ 
p/s: I'm so excited for EXO's 2015 comeback!! Yipeee~