Saved

Monday 8:00pm

Kai's POV

Min Hana. I glanced in her direction. She's so pretty. I wonder what is she doing out alone at night? I cleared my throat.

   "So, how old are you?"I asked. She looked at me and smiled, "Seventeen.I..uh.."

    Hana's POV

  "I..uh..kinda got lost for a moment.Can you..uh..help me?It's not that you have to i-if you don't want t-to," I began stammering. God! What is wrong with me?!

He nodded."Where do you need to go?" Suddenly I remembered about my arguement with my omma this morning. I sighed. "I...nevermind..I don't know anymore." Kai stopped and turned to face me.I avoided his eye contact and looked down.

"It's okay," he said."If you don't know where to go, you can just stay at the 24 hours mall right over there. There are rest areas, food and everything else you need." He gestured to a small mall located across the street. I bowed a simple thank you and waved goodbye. He smiled widely and stood there, underneath the street light, watching me leave.

  Monday 8:15pm

  I walked slowly towards the traffic junction and waited for the traffic light to turn green. Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate.

!!!Omma had spammed me so many messages and even voice mails. I listened to one voice mail from her that she sent 1 hour ago,

"Hana-ah..where did you go? Are you alright? I've been searching the village for you.Please come home.."

Deep down, I know I felt guilty. But I'm afraid to return home.Things could get a whole lot worst!I felt frustrated as I didn't know what to do.  So I just stared down at the messages she sent me as tear of slipped down my cheek.
   Kai's POV

  I need to return back to the dormitory. I stood at the side of the road searching for a taxi. I looked to my right and saw Hana at the traffic junction looking down at her phone. She looks so perfect just standing there.

Suddenly, I saw a taxi from the corner of my eye. As I was hailing the taxi, i saw it swerving from left to right. It knocked down a motorcyle. My eyes widen with horror when I saw the taxi swerve towards Hana's direction.!!!I didn't know why but I had to do something!

Immediately, my legs took off towards her. Hana-yah, please look up from your phone!Well at least I hoped. I ran so fast, I thought my legs were going to leave my soul behind! As the car sped closer to her, I pushed her aside just in time to save her.

At that point, I felt my body being thrown away and I landed hard on the ground. The pain pierced through my body and my vision blurred. I blacked out.
   Hana's POV

Oww...I got up from the ground and dusted dirt off my knees. Eh? I saw Kai's body a few meters away from a taxi.Ehh?!?! My eyes widen as I rushed to Kai's side.

"Kai-yah!Ya..Kai!?" I said almost shouting. I was still shaken from the accident. I pulled back strands of hair behind my ear. Suddenly, I saw his fingers twitch and yes,he's still breathing.

"Omo.." I didn't dare to touch him just in case he has internal injury somewhere. I felt confused. What happened?Why did he save me? Was he following me? At that thought, people and witnesses began to gather. I also heard someone calling the ambulance.

"Isn't that EXO Kai oppa?" a teenage girl said. " Omo..Kai-ssi?" another said.Soon, more poeple began gathering. Suddenly, one tall girl went up to the taxi and opened the door. The driver was old and drunk!

The driver smiled,"Annyeong! Where would you like to go?" The tall girl gasped and slapped the driver."Yah! Wake up! You knocked down EXO Kai oppa! Are you blind?!" The driver got out of the car.And realised what happened."Oh..bianhe."he said. The moment he said that, groups of teenage girls surrounded the man as if to start a riot! A muscular passerby had to seperate the girls from the driver.

After a minute or 2, the ambulance arrived and the paramedics carried Kai onto a stretcher.I sat in the ambulance with Kai and the paramedics.I looked out the door  window and saw that the police had arrived.Two were handcuffing the taxi driver and the others were questioning the witnesses.

I turned to face Kai. Who is he really? What is EXO? Why did he save me?

     Late update. Sorry.My exams was tough (ㅠ.ㅠ) and I didn't have the time to update faster. I hope that this chapter is alright :)