Debut

Hana's POV
I've been practising harder and harder every single day. Before I knew it, I already have a debut album that is going to be released a week after my debut stage. My first track was a joyful song about how much the world is a better place if we smile. The second is a song I wrote myself dedicated to all the people in my life. Well..basically all 5 songs are about love and life.
On my debut day...
I woke up early and got dressed in simple shirt and denim shorts. I got into the van and we drove off for rehearsals.
With the script in my hand, I paced up and down the room trying to memorise. I looked out the room to the corridor, there were other famous groups and artists such as IU, BTS ,Vixx and so on. Being rookie makes me feel so small and that I've be respectful to everyone I see as they're my sunbaes. I lowered my gaze the entire time I walked. On stage during rehearsals, I introduced myself with, "Annyeonghasaeyo, bubbly love Minha-ibnida! I'll work hard!" I pretended to shoot an arrow to the camera, bowed low and did my best.
Off stage..
I was hyper and positive that I'll do well later. Dressed in a cute pink dress, I skipped my way to the waiting room to get my hair done. I watched the live telecast on the tv provided in the room. Watching Vixx perform, the cameraman took a short footage of a fan screaming. In the back, I saw a teenage guy holding onto a lit up board with my name. I smiled and pointed it out to Ana-chan. "Congrats! You have a fan there!"
I can't wait to go up there!
On stage,
I smiled and began singing. I could hear some people cheer but the girls in the front few rows were glaring.
I was singing the last few parts of the song when suddenly the girls shouted together, "Stop!Dae.Ting!Kai!". They repeated for 3 times. They yelled loudly to me their opinions of us dating. I was singing the bridge of the song and could hear.
"You're so ugly!". "Rookies can't date!". "You call that singing?!"
Some of those cheering for me looked stunned. Distracted, I bumped lightly into one of the backup dancers. I pulled the high notes and the moment the song ended, I bowed, waving to everyone and left the stage.
I felt so humiliated. Backstage was Sistar that was preparing to come up. They stared as I walked pass and I could hear murmuring. My eyes brimmed with tears and I pouted. Okay, I can cry later. Not now.. later..not now. I turned a corner and bumped into someone. My tears slipped down my cheek.Great. Ana-chan's going to have a hard time touching up.
I looked up. Vixx's leader N was with a VJ, filming. "Oh!" Before he can say anything more, I pushed him aside, hiding my face.
I slammed the door to my waiting room shut and fell the the floor, weeping.
"Umm.. Minha-ssi? I don't mean to..but I think you're in the wrong room."
I looked up, BTS was staring at me. Great. Another humiliation.
Rather than getting up and leaving the room, I cried even harder. One by the name of Jin, came up to me and kneeled down to face me, "Are you okay?"
I looked at him with teary eyes. "Stage fright." Well, obviously, I lied. I bit my lip and stood up, sighing.
"I'm sorry for barging in like this and creating an unexpected situation." I bowed low and left the room quietly.
Back at SM Building..
When I entered my practice room, I was greeted by some of the SMFamily. The others came later. They had set up a small party for me. Jae Mi eonni stood aside eyeing me and Kai.
When everyone was busy talking to each other, Kai took my hand and brought me out to the rooftop. I was given a present by Kai oppa, a cute panda tee. He took out a similar one and I realised it to be a couple tee.
"Hana-ya, I will be leaving to China for a concert tomorrow."
I cast down my eyes . "For how long?"
"Just three days. I promise that I'll be back here very soon." He pulled me into a warm embrace while stroking my hair. I sniffed his scent. I'll miss you. I looked up at his face as he shot me his cutest grin.
"So lucky..", he said.
"Why?"
"To have the most beautiful girl right here, in my arms."
I blushed as he locked his lips with mine. It hasnt even been a minute when I felt my arm being tugged away. Jae Mi eonni glared at Kai. I flicked her arm away from me.
"Yah.. since when have you been disrespectful?" Jae Mi shouted."Remember, you're only 17!"
"I'm going 18 in June.", I corrected her. Jae Mi dragged me away from Kai and back to the party.
"Hana!" Hansol called out, running to me. He frowned at Jae Mi eonni and took my hand away from her. Quickly, he led me into my practice room where everyone else was doing some sort of chok chok dance.
"Choki-choki choki wa! Choki choki wa wa!" I laughed at the sight and joined the group.
Despite the fact that I look happy and cheery at the party, deep down, I really felt like a failure. Everyone else debut with fans and gain some haters later on. But for me, I gain haters before I debut. Is this what Soo Man-ssi was trying to tell me? The CEO, Director...those people. They'd think I'd regret being with Kai. However, No. I dont regret. I'll show the world what a solo artist like me can do.
That night...
Kai oppa's busy packing for China. So I went home myself and called him.
Over the phone:
Hana: Oppa..how are you?
Kai: Eo..I'm still practising for the performance.
Hana: Are you serious? It's 11pm, you should be packing and conserving your energy.
Kai: Don't worry. I'm okay.I miss you.
Hana: I miss you too. Remember, eat a lot. The weather is beginning to get hot, so drink plenty of water. Don't forget-
Kai: Yeobo~
Hana: Jagiya~ I was about to say.. Don't forget me.
Kai: -(laugh)- Saranghae~
Hana: Ara (I know).. Bye bye..
Kai: Goodnight yeobo..
Hana: Mm..goodnight
-
I hung up the phone and lay on my bed. Ugh..my feels. I wonder if my performance was okay. Maybe they'd cut out the background noise? I turned on KTube and watched my debut stage video.
"Stop!Dae.Ting!Kai!" (sigh). What am I thinking? Of course it'll be caught on tape. I scrolled down and viewed the comments.
--
'Tht ugly b*tch is dating Kai?!'
'As a #1 fan, I give my support!:))))'
'Hell-yeah, those gurls did a gd job at firing Minha.She can't even sing! >:( '
'She seems so innocent O.O'
'Another IU in the hause!'
'Whyyyy??? Kai, whyyyy? T^T'
-
Well.. at least I have people who support me. But, those hurtful comments are scary.If there are people like them, I wonder how many more? I buried my face in my pillow, drowning myself into a deep sleep.
In my nightmare, I was walking alone in the streets of Seoul when a girl came up to me, punching me in my stomach. Soon, others surround me and began hitting me hard. It felt so real, I even felt hurt. When, one, punched my face, I jolted up from bed screaming.
I looked around. (Sigh). It's just a nightmare. I curled up in my bed and went back to sleep crying.

A/n: Just a short one. I'm.So.Tired. Eommaaa~ Is there ever a day in between Saturday and Sunday? Sunturday? HaHa! I just watched EXO Next Door and the first 2 episodes are quite satisfying. However, Chanyeol's character in this drama seems scary. His fierce gaze is like...whoa (good job oppa!). I look forward to more episodes! So, I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and please look forward to the upcoming ones! It's so exciting! ><